The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hollow Sphere - [Trader][PVE][PVP][CRAFTING]- With Free Current Trader

ibo2144
ibo2144
Hello there ! We are a PVE, PVP , and trader guild. Our guild trader is currently located in Morkul Stronghold, Wrothgar! Our goal is to provide you with top selling locations so you can have the best sales possible each and every week! It is free to sell but we would like members to donate gold per week or at least participate in our weekly raffles!

We have weekly and daily events! All weekly events are always posted in the message of the day and our Facebook page (Hollow Sphere).

We provide:

Large/Small Group PVP
Weekly raffles
Skyshard hunting
Lorebook hunting
Imperial city and sewer runs
Daily dungeons
Trials everyday
Farming( dungeons, trials, mats)

All players levels and game skill are welcomed ! One of our biggest goals is to create a very connected relationship with our members. In-game or not there are always ways to communicate!

FB page : Hollow Sphere
New PS community page : Hollow Sphere

UPDATES:
Main alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
Guild master PSN ID : Crusader0305
Trader: yes, Baandari trading post
Recruiting : yes , we have open slots

If your looking for a fun time! Please leave a comment with your PSN name
Edited by ibo2144 on December 10, 2016 7:48PM
  • Coleman
    Coleman
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I've not long started the game and looking for a guild....are you still recruiting?? Thanks
  • demonjoe82
    demonjoe82
    Soul Shriven
    Hello looking join a guild if you are still recruting here's my psn Gunlord1982
  • ibo2144
    ibo2144
    demonjoe82 wrote: »
    Hello looking join a guild if you are still recruting here's my psn Gunlord1982
    Yes we are still recruiting will send a invite !
  • ibo2144
    ibo2144
    Coleman wrote: »
    Hi, I've not long started the game and looking for a guild....are you still recruiting?? Thanks
    Yes we still have slots ! Thanks for responding ! Will send a invite
  • ldubsdad
    ldubsdad
    Hello my name is troy . game name gamertag Ldubsdad1980 . or troyanthos my current guild stinks and im looking for a good tradeing guuld olease send an invite
  • ibo2144
    ibo2144
    You will be getting the invite soon!
  • ibo2144
    ibo2144
    ldubsdad wrote: »
    Hello my name is troy . game name gamertag Ldubsdad1980 . or troyanthos my current guild stinks and im looking for a good tradeing guuld olease send an invite
    you will be getting the invite soon!

• Akatsukisan
    PSN: TheAkatsukisan

I play mainly on weekends due to full time job but I do try and squeeze some ingame time after work on weekdays.
    Follow your path to success, don't follow into the shadows.
  • ibo2144
    ibo2144
    PSN: TheAkatsukisan

I play mainly on weekends due to full time job but I do try and squeeze some ingame time after work on weekdays.
    Will send invite soon!
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSN: Aklsheep
    Pc na
  • ibo2144
    ibo2144
    akl77 wrote: »
    PSN: Aklsheep

Invite coming now
  • ibo2144
    ibo2144
    Guild trader second week straight !
  • cp1n0y
    cp1n0y
    Hi,

I've been looking for a guild to sell/trade goods in. I'm mostly online on weekend nights but sometimes log on after work during the week.

PSN is cp1n0y
  • ibo2144
    ibo2144
    cp1n0y wrote: »
    Hi,

I've been looking for a guild to sell/trade goods in. I'm mostly online on weekend nights but sometimes log on after work during the week.

PSN is cp1n0y
    sent you a invite !

• ibo2144
    ibo2144
    Bank rules : Bank fees are sent to Crusader0305 by every Sunday (12 am est) after two weeks paying you get half off! After one month you get one week free. You can pay all at once!! Not paying will lead to demotion. Fees go straight to guild trader!
  • ibo2144
    ibo2144
    Raffle: 4K for one bid! 16k for 5! Raffle ends next Sunday 11/19! All funds go for a guild trader.
    PRIZE: DOUBLE BLOODY MARA RECIPE, CELESTIAL MOTIF , CHOICE OF 3 HOLLOWJACK MOTIFS & 20% of earnings (gold)
  • ibo2144
    ibo2144
    AD PVP event tomorrow!!!! At 12 central time message psn HeRo_To_LeGeNd to join!! Say Hollow Sphere in message!!
  • ibo2144
    ibo2144
    200 members!
  • ibo2144
    ibo2144
    Guild trader three weeks straight!
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoot me an invite. Need to replace a guild that "died" off. Davey1107
  • ibo2144
    ibo2144
    davey1107 wrote: »
    Shoot me an invite. Need to replace a guild that "died" off. Davey1107
    Sent you a invite !
  • ArcherCC
    ArcherCC
    Soul Shriven
    Just made the switch from PC to PS4 if there is a slot still open I would love to join up. my GT is ArcherCC1599, thanks.
  • ibo2144
    ibo2144
    ArcherCC wrote: »
    Just made the switch from PC to PS4 if there is a slot still open I would love to join up. my GT is ArcherCC1599, thanks.
    Sent you one!
  • blkjag
    blkjag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like to join PSN jermtattoos
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking to join another guild with a trader. :) I recently started over on PS4 (about two weeks ago) after playing on my dying gaming laptop for about seven months (was around 200 CP when I made the switch). My main healer on PS4 is only level 22 at the moment, but I'm hoping to be maxed out again ASAP to contribute to dungeon runs. My soon-to-be-master crafter is also resolutely plugging away at re-researching everything and re-learning motifs.

If you're still recruiting, please fire off an invite to Freawaru87. Thank you!
  • ibo2144
    ibo2144
    Aurielle wrote: »
    Looking to join another guild with a trader. :) I recently started over on PS4 (about two weeks ago) after playing on my dying gaming laptop for about seven months (was around 200 CP when I made the switch). My main healer on PS4 is only level 22 at the moment, but I'm hoping to be maxed out again ASAP to contribute to dungeon runs. My soon-to-be-master crafter is also resolutely plugging away at re-researching everything and re-learning motifs.

Sent you a invite !
  • ibo2144
    ibo2144
    blkjag wrote: »
    Would like to join PSN jermtattoos

A invite coming your way!
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ibo2144 wrote: »
    Aurielle wrote: »

Sent you a invite !

Thank you!
  • blkjag
    blkjag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks
  • ibo2144
    ibo2144
    Guild trader 4 weeks straight !!!