The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Vid] 1VX Undead Fisticuffs No Weapons MagBlade No HUD No Potions Extreme Hard Mode Pure Pro

Rohamad_Ali
Rohamad_Ali
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
After returning to Alik'r and doing some work for a local Bandarii Skooma Dealer and smoking the best Skooma ever , I went off in a blind fury to expose my superior prowess outnumbered . I hope you are enjoying this Vid composed of the best fights of the night .

After the fights some of the dead people were saying hateful things like I hack an no way 75% Dodge chance loser . To those people that died I say to you , I would never need to lower myself to those tactics and have much integrity for the game . Your ranting sounded like a garbled mess of screaming vomit . You need to L2P and Git with the Gud so to speak .

To the dead guy that was wearing the servants outfit saying I'm Fotm NB and Wrobel needs to balance his class ... You had a valid point but you don't have to Zerg with all the others . Pick your fights and don't agro so easy . Try a little line of sight instead of attacking with your face maybe .

To the dead people that say I only am attacking randoms , I can't really argue with that . Maybe spawn somewhere else then where the Rohammers are striking . Again Git wit the Gud ok . Also I have no idea what "Blarrr arrgarg arr" means . Just putting you on ignore for that .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3hFk4EwmWJM

To my Friends and supporters Much Love your way . I want to be thanking Baan Dar and all the homies from the 42nd street Rawl'Kha thug crew . Kitty Sharp Pawns for the treasure map . My mother & Tu'whacca .

#NerfMagblade
#BuffStombies
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol I was was hoping for some Mortal Kombat music especially at the intro!
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Lol I was was hoping for some Mortal Kombat music especially at the intro!

Spent all my ITunes money on Skooma
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done. Love watching a good scuffle here and there. :)