The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scoring evaluation differences

Brutusmax1mus
Brutusmax1mus
✭✭✭✭✭
Why is the scoring evaluation different for people in the same campaign, same group?
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time spent killing players, amount of kills you actually caused versus those your team members got without you hitting them, how big the group is, healing done, etc.
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No not when ap is earned for the player
    Edited by Brutusmax1mus on November 5, 2016 2:06AM
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, when the CAMPAIGN SCORING EVALUATION happens. In my group right now, mine says scoring evaluation in 54min. My teammate, Same campaign, joined together with group queue, has his at 30 min.
    Edited by Brutusmax1mus on November 5, 2016 2:08AM
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any idea?
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh. For that I have no idea. I thought it was the same for everyone. Yeah, something is off here.

Maybe when you first join the campaign, it gives you a personal timer for evaluations starting at that moment?
    Edited by Mic1007 on November 5, 2016 3:49AM
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That wouldn't manner much sense but maybe?
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This morning we have 4 people with different scoring evaluation times. 2 of them are actually working...