Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xombie Inc. Guild recruiting new members all alliances PVE PVP PS4 North America

What_The_Hejl
PVE/PVE/PS4/ North America Server.

We are a relatively small guild, based with Ebonheart, and are looking to expand our numbers and possibly acquire a guild trader. We accept members from all alliances, all characters and all play styles. We are mainly play as PVE but we do go for PVP if we can get a big enough group together.
We are looking for more mature members, however age isn't a factor as long as you follow the simple rule of "treat us how you want to be treated"
We are very social so new members should feel no anxiety about getting to know us.(Members Chat 1 is the social channel)
Since we are looking to acquire a guild trader there is a 1,000 gold per week requirement, HOWEVER, new members are given a 7 day "trial period" to see how you like us, and how we like you.
Having said that, we are looking for more active members, but as I stated earlier we will take all players.

We have started using the App "Band" recently, working towards regaining our numbers again.

Any questions, feel free to reply here, if you're interested you may leave your PSN ID or send a message to me

My PSN is also What_The_Hejl

Thanks for taking the time to read my book and hope to see you in game!

'Xombies never die, we just respawn'
Edited by What_The_Hejl on November 5, 2016 11:57PM
  • What_The_Hejl
    Thanks to everyone who has joined so far! Hope to see more members in the near future :)
  • Anzio500
    Anzio500
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join- Anzio500

Thanks
  • What_The_Hejl
    Will send as soon as I'm on tonight :)
  • CptBrutal
    CptBrutal
    Soul Shriven
    I am currently looking for a guild I just started playing I am currently Level 9 Dark Elf Nightblade. Trying to learn the game and looking for a good group.

PSN -CptBrutal
  • ldubsdad
    ldubsdad
  • What_The_Hejl
    You have been invited :) hope you enjoy the guild