Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Scaling Recipes

Hot_spur
Hot_spur
✭✭✭
I'm having a hard time understanding provisioning.

I am Level 50, and I really like the ragout recipes that buff both health and stamina. I have activated all of the passive skills in the line.

I have a recipe called Potato Stuffed Pheasant that is a 10 scale. It says it scales 10 to 40.

How do I increase it's scale to 40.

Thanks.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scaling recipes automatically scale within their level range to your character's level (not provisioning level). So it'll scale from CP10-CP40 depending on how many CP the consuming character has.
    Edited by Tevalaur on November 4, 2016 10:08PM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And, even if you make the Food at CP10 (which you are as as soon as you hit L50) and you grow to CP40, eating the food at that level will give you the CP40 stats.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Hot_spur
    Hot_spur
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks.

I'm actually at CP400something. And now I have a better recipe that scales 140 to 150.

Are there recipes higher than 150?