Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

lost girl 0.3

LexaKomTrikru
hey guys! :)
im lvl 62CP atm, and the lvl of my crafting is..well its really low lol
ive been thinking, in order to lvl up my crafting I need to kill stuff and deconstruct the stuff I get from them, but while getting those stuff I lvl up myself, and then again, I can't craft my own gear.
im a little bit confused about what should I do next
thanks! :3
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    type "LFG crafter" in populated areas' zone chat. You may have to pay a small fee depending on the crafter who answers, but you'll get your gear.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive been thinking, in order to lvl up my crafting I need to kill stuff and deconstruct the stuff I get from them, but while getting those stuff I lvl up myself, and then again, I can't craft my own gear.

Right now is a good time for you to be in the game. The new World Drops have almost negated the need for crafting for most builds. So, go farm those Delves and Dolmens and Public/Group Dungeons for some sweet dropped set items. Even if you don't get 5 pieces for a set, you can get say 3 3 Piece sets or something like that. You will get a lot of Traits that may not be the best, but you can decon those.

Don't worry if you can handle the bosses or not, there are lots of people out there farming, so you will have help. Probably more than you want.

Every zone has a Magic Set, a Stamina Set and a Tanking Set. There are differences between them that can suit one build over another. But, any of the sets are decent so for rigth now, it does not matter. Some give more critical chance, some more damage, some more regen, some more attributes. So, find out what you need, find the zone that has that set, and go farm.

To help you figure out what zones to farm, see this:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uvlekv_QIvcwTq_fRDBVrFpHzrBy2XmTBviBRNsi5Ic/pubhtml?pageId=100947465158358225815#

And, so what if they are not CP160 yet, your going to decon it anyway after wear it, so don't worry about that. By deconning all the excess drops and the gear your not using anymore, you will have maxed or near maxed your crafting. Because, Bosses drop a bunch of stuff every 5 minutes, and you get an Intricate piece almost every other time along with the other stuff like the set pieces. So, that will rocket your crafting leveling.

Because, I am sure they will be offering some sweet crafted sets in the future as they always seem to do this, dropped sets rule for a while, then crafted sets do, then dropped etc.

Edited by Nestor on November 4, 2016 5:19PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• LexaKomTrikru
    @Nestor so, there's no way to craft my own stuff? hahaha
    its hard to do pledges, I keep on dying and when i try to find people to do them with they say im low lvl
    I really appreciate your help!!! :3
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its hard to do pledges, I keep on dying and when i try to find people to do them with they say im low lvl

These drops do not come from Pledges. Well, Pledges do have drops but they are Monster Set items which are Two Piece Sets with nice Bonuses. This is entirely different.

What I am talking about are World Drops. These come from Dolmens, Delve Bosses (the dungeons you can solo), Group Dungeons and Public Dungeons. The last two you need a group to do, well, the Publics you can just fight next to the people that are already there, no need to group. I think the Group Dungeons are mostly for Weapons, so you can skip those and not be gimped. Reason, you can make two 5 Piece sets and not use any weapons to do so.

As for Crafting, you can certainly craft, if you have leveled your crafting to unlock the Material Passive for your current level. Of course you need to find the material, and it will show up for you at harvest nodes, but your going to have a hard time buying any in the guild stores, so farming may be the only way for you to get it.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• summitxho
    summitxho
    ✭✭✭

What platform are you on? I can craft some gear for you if its PS4 to get you by. I ran CP30 gear all the way up to CP160 as I didnt want to invest any mats until I hit CP160 with how fast you level with the enlightened period. A decent set of gear should last you until you have leveled up the crafting some more.

As Nestor also said, lots of sets dropping as well if your up to the farming for them.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    in order to lvl up my crafting

-you need to either deconstruct OR do writs (for the inspiration) or both.

Walking around in IC you will be able to pick up a TON of gear to your level to decon

Doing the dailies (Mages, Fighters & Undaunted) can be done alone and will get you some nifty rewards of gear leveled to you. Same for the dailies in Wrothgar and Gold Coast.

As for being dumped from randoms/pledges - keep trying. There are buttheads, but there are also good peeps out there.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • LexaKomTrikru
    Nestor wrote: »

These drops do not come from Pledges. Well, Pledges do have drops but they are Monster Set items which are Two Piece Sets with nice Bonuses. This is entirely different.

What I am talking about are World Drops. These come from Dolmens, Delve Bosses (the dungeons you can solo), Group Dungeons and Public Dungeons. The last two you need a group to do, well, the Publics you can just fight next to the people that are already there, no need to group. I think the Group Dungeons are mostly for Weapons, so you can skip those and not be gimped. Reason, you can make two 5 Piece sets and not use any weapons to do so.

As for Crafting, you can certainly craft, if you have leveled your crafting to unlock the Material Passive for your current level. Of course you need to find the material, and it will show up for you at harvest nodes, but your going to have a hard time buying any in the guild stores, so farming may be the only way for you to get it.

thanks a lot!!!!!
  • LexaKomTrikru
    @summitxho im on the pc eu one, but thanks for the offer and your answer!
  • LexaKomTrikru
    @newtinmpls thanks a lot for your answer!! ill keep trying.
    whats IC btw?
  • Jazbay_Grape
    Jazbay_Grape
    ✭✭✭✭
    @newtinmpls thanks a lot for your answer!! ill keep trying.
    whats IC btw?

Imperial City. That place in the middle of the map in Cyrodiil.
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    @LexaKomTrikru If you are PC/NA I could orient you and help you with any subject of the game, I connect at nights mostly @Prabooo, PM me
  • LexaKomTrikru
    @Jazbay_Grape thanks!!
    @Prabooo im on the EU sever. but thanks a lot!!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like IC... I love the Drake of Blades series and I love going through them with every character.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • LovesTES
    LovesTES
    Soul Shriven
    I'm on PC/EU, so if you need anything crafted just message me in-game. I haven't learned all traits yet, but I got most, and I have most motifs learned. My UserID is LovesTES.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on PC/EU, so if you need anything crafted just message me in-game. I haven't learned all traits yet, but I got most, and I have most motifs learned. My UserID is LovesTES.

Oh wow, I do play PC EU on occasion. Nice to meet someone from that server!
  • LexaKomTrikru
    @PelinalTheCheerful im adding you. thanks :)
    @newtinmpls whats your username? :)
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on how much gold you have ofc, you can buy weapons and armour with the intricate trait at guild traders. On PC EU they go for about 200-250 gold a piece for CP160 items You can level up pretty quick.
    Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on November 5, 2016 10:29AM
    PC/EU DC
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @newtinmpls whats your username? :)

Cleverly enough it's @newtinmpls

it's also @eglantinerose (I play that account slightly less)
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There is two level of crafting.

1. your character level.
    when you adventure and do chest and content to get rewards....the gear will drop at your level

2. your crafting level.
    If you look at you skills, you can allot points into each kind of craft.
    Each crafting level will enable you to create gear for higher character level players by accessing new materials.
    Any materials nodes you scavenge will be scaled to character level or craft skill level.

3. You need to research everything to unlock their 'traits'. Divines and such. But some crafting stations out in the wild also enable you to make crafted 'sets'. These sets often have a minimum trait requirement. So a 4 trait set will require you to know 4 different traits for any piece you are trying to make.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Craft+Skills
    Edited by Rune_Relic on November 5, 2016 5:38PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a couple of intricate items stored up in my bank, I can send you some tomorrow - name's @Khenarthi in PC-EU. Intricate items give more inspiration when deconstructed so those are ideal to level crafting.
    PC-EU
  • LexaKomTrikru
    @Khenarthi that's really kind of you. adding you :)
    @Rune_Relic thank you for the awesome comment! ill read it!
  • LexaKomTrikru
    @newtinmpls @khenarthi @PelinalTheCheerful for some reason I cant seem to add y'all?
    idk why I didnt get the names wrong :O
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @newtinmpls @khenarthi @PelinalTheCheerful for some reason I cant seem to add y'all?
    idk why I didnt get the names wrong :O
    What does it say? "Account not found"?
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm maybe we need to be in game to accept the friendship request... I just got home now, and I should be online for the next 30 minutrs or so.
    PC-EU
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on both PC NA and EU with both accounts. this is weird.
  • LexaKomTrikru
    I just want to say thanks for the amazing people who have helped me !!!!!!!!!! <3
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to say thanks for the amazing people who have helped me !!!!!!!!!! <3

Your welcome. Have fun :smiley:
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited