The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sound Bug Xbox One (turtle beach headset)

slumy
slumy
Hello, ever since Dark Brotherhood came out, my turtle beach 420x wont work. The sound and player chats will eventually cut out and I can't hear any in game sound or chat with my guild.
The console is xbox one. It's very frustrating, I have an ESO subscription and pay monthly to be able to enjoy the game, and it's to the point where I am ready to cancel my membership and stop playing the game all together, since I can't enjoy any group activities without this happening. With no communication, I get booted from the group, or my group gets very frustrated. .
Is there a trouble shoot for Turtle Beaches?
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try a new a set of batteries in your headset?
  • slumy
    slumy
    There are not batteries, it's a charge. Unfortunately, it's not just my headset, I bought a xbox one plug in headset and it's still not working.
  • DaddySkoal
    DaddySkoal
    Soul Shriven
    I've had this same problem with multiple turtle beach headsets, wired and wireless. Has anyone found a solution? It only occurs in ESO - typically during load screens.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    only solution i have found is to leave chat & rejoin it.
    alternatively use party chat instead of guild chats
  • DaddySkoal
    DaddySkoal
    Soul Shriven
    For me, it's not just the chat, it's all sound. I either have to unplug the wired headset from the controller or unplug the wireless USB from the Xbox.