Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trueflame NA-PC and EP

Heruthema
Heruthema
✭✭✭✭
I was away from the game for almost 6 months and came back a couple of months ago. When I was here before it seemed like EP had a very strong presence in Cyrodiil. Now it seems like they are content with always being in third place and only playing the MAP when cornered but never enough to take EMP. They will show up and take some keeps then settle down to just doing the Alesia Bridge or Milegate by Chalmen. Home keeps can fall and they will still be fighting on the bridge.
What is happening in Cyrodiil? AD and DC seem to always play the Map and go for EMP constantly. EP rarely does. I am on most everyday and see this same scenario play out over and over. Is this the state of PVP and EP? Or is it just a phase and things will eventually change?
Edited by Heruthema on November 7, 2016 10:42PM
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    it just depends on times you play
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • Heruthema
    Heruthema
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reply. Time of day does have something to do with it, but is is more than that.
    Edited by Heruthema on November 5, 2016 8:39AM
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to play PVP constantly and noticed the same thing. Over the past few months EP just doesn't have it in em to get off that bridge. It is mostly unorganized or 'solo' players sitting there, while we lost everything else or Chalman remained blue or Drake yellow. Can't rally em up enough to get them to push keeps. Lack of guilds really screwed us. Map fights are boring now, mostly at the bridge... zzzz... I don't even bother with pvp. EP don't wanna win.
  • Heruthema
    Heruthema
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am beginning to call it CYRODULL. I have also noticed the lack of large EP raid groups. There is no organization, tactics or strategy short of taking sej for the bridge or bleak for the alswell farm fight. EP used to be a force now they are just there to be FARMED by AD and DC. It is sad to say the least.
  • Heruthema
    Heruthema
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what happened but for the first time in over a month EP has risen up and are acting like the old EP. The last couple of days has seen the first EMP in a long long while and many memorable battles that DO NOT involve the bridge or milegate. Everyone seems to be playing the map not just getting farmed. They have been taking it to AD and DC. Great to see.
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    all factions zerg, and all factions have guilds and groups, most of a time I am on EP and AD are almost always pop locked

if you watch streamers play - a lot of them like to play different alliances - and zone chat is the same all around - that faction is a bunch of zerglings, that faction is this or that, LFG, so and so is a cheater, etc etc etc

thing is, if you want to do well, you have to group, find a few people you see in zone chat and ask them - but you have to play as group - that means siege, defense, forward camps, healers, damage dealers, tanks - just like a dungeon or a trial

and at different times there are different groups from all factions - AD has Ram, Fantasia, who knows what else - EP has Haxus, infictus, pact militia and many other small groups - DC has its own groups - they are there, whether they are inviting or not - or if they are playing when you are or not - that's a different story

when I can play is considered primetime PC NA - that means 4pm-10pm NA Eastern time for me - and AD and EP understandably have a lot of population, a lot of groups, and are constantly at DC doors

start your own group, if you legit want to play PVP, stay in zone and see names in chat, ask if someone wants to start a small man to run around and actually do stuff other then sit on a wall and wait for enemy to come
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • nosourcenopath
    I have a theory about this. Most players don't put much thought into creating a unique character to play. So look at the races that compose each alliance. If you're going to create a toon based on something you saw from a prominent streamer you're going to just choose the race they have suggested will give you the best stats. So for sorc you're going to pick altmer (AD) or Breton (DC). If you're going to build a meta stam nb you will likely pick Khajit, Bosmer (AD) or Redguard (DC). If you're going to roll up a fotm stam sorc, again, one of these stamina races or an orc, also DC.

What meta build right now calls for a Nord or a Dark Elf? Argonians? They are ideal for a NB magtank or an interesting healer build but do you see many people running to roll up those characters?
    Hana Fireflower cp561 Dunmer Magblade (EP)
    Sap-Drinker cp561 Argonian Nightblade Magtank (EP)
    Dus cp561 Orc Stam Sorc (DC)
    The Third Shadow level 40 Khajit Nightblade (AD)
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP guilds left Trueflame to zerg and PvDoor Haderus. Blame those guys.
    Edited by susmitds on November 12, 2016 10:24PM
  • Heruthema
    Heruthema
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well EP is back to their recent old ways. Last night we had only Ash to take for EMP. AD had Glade so DC was cut off and instead of hitting Ash hard EP spent the rest of the night getting farmed at Nikel. This is beyond stupid. We lost our chance again. DC and AD have had EMP both 3 times this current campaign. We have had it once because of the type of things that happened last night.
    Edited by Heruthema on November 16, 2016 8:44PM