The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafted gear Campaign!

NiclasFridholm
NiclasFridholm
✭✭✭✭
Can we please get this so we can get some proper PvP going again!?

Crafted gear
Crafted weapons
Jewellry whatever you want

Thoughts?
Tobias Funke - Magplar since forever

• Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see what devs have to say about that. Implementig mechanic that allows You to enter on some campaign only if You're wearing some gear and then dont let You change it to droppable?...
  • NiclasFridholm
    NiclasFridholm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tobias Funke - Magplar since forever

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting idea, might be more popular than the no CP campaign as you can still get very good results with crafted sets.
    Would be even nicer if you could have crafted jewelry for the sets but that is pushing it. lol
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like it. Count me in.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This crossed my mind also, but I really couldn't see it happening so didn't even bother mentioning it. Would it be nice though? Hell yes it would.
  • Takuto
    Takuto
    ✭✭✭
    Juhasow wrote: »
    I would like to see what devs have to say about that. Implementig mechanic that allows You to enter on some campaign only if You're wearing some gear and then dont let You change it to droppable?...

Probably be smarter to just disable all set bonuses except crafted set bonuses in the campaign. As such even if someone re-equipped something else, the bonus wouldn't apply unless it was crafted.
    Eternal Destiny (PC/NA)
    Dead Wait (PC/NA Haderus AD)
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I support anything that helps my crafter friends .
  • Sena
    Sena
    Interresting idea, or a campaign with only PvP set can be buy with AP (and not monster set)
    I hope one day a campaign like that exist for doing PlayerVPlayer and not ProcVProc.

If we can remplace the Ulti slot by a skill slot, that become a perfect campaign.
  • Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody would play in it.

Fill Azura's Star/Haderus on a nightly basis and we'll talk.
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I follow those rules anyway because having control over what my characters wear is more important to me than any competitive edge they'd have wearing dropped pieces. Jewelry, of course, is not a crafting option.

If I can't sell dropped pieces I deconstruct them for materials.

Farming for items and suffering the vagaries of random number generators is not something I'm willing to do. And you don't have to.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Campaigns are empty/ unbalanced enough already. This would make things worse I say
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Crafted gear
    Crafted weapons

Thoughts?

Better solution would be:

add to Battle spirit:
    - reduce damage done by proc sets by 50%
    - if the player is wearing more than 1 proc set, reduce damage done by proc sets by 70%
  • Pirhana7_ESO
    Pirhana7_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Crafted gear
    Crafted weapons

Thoughts?

I actually asked for this along time ago along with a Cyrodiil ONLy shard where you character has to level and gain all their skill points ONLY from Cyrodiil.
  • TheDarkRuler
    TheDarkRuler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simple but I love it!
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭

Crafted gear
    Crafted weapons

Thoughts?

Jewellery crafting ZOS?
    Before judging a man walk a mile in his shoes.
    After that who cares?
    They're a mile away and you've got their shoes.
  • mr1sho
    mr1sho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would actually like this idea
    Gold Company Commander
  • nml
    nml
    ✭✭✭
    This is a good idea and one that I would support.
    -NML
    Imperator, Ars Imperatoria
    North American PC/Mac, Trueflame
  • foodsy
    foodsy
    id love this. i stopped playing a few months ago, then picked it back up rrecently. All cyro is is pve proc sets, i wanted some lich jewellery for a sorc build, did about 5 runs of crypt with no jewellery in sight = elder scrolls back in the box. total *** let it be sold at traders so men like me can have it without spending countless hours in dungeons. So anyway, if this happened the old willpower is back on and see what we cn craft and nobody has an advantage over the other. imo