Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show your Nord/human!!

Brokensocket
Brokensocket
✭✭✭
Interested to see
PSN: Spaztik_89
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q3J7jdk.jpg

Redguard, Nord and Imperial.
    Sahima, Gyda and Ellaria, respectivelly.

My Breton is missing from this pic because she is a stage 4 vampire, and she doesn't like taking pictures too close to her face. I'm sure you understand.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CKItuwL.jpg

My Nord queen Daenerys and her faithful mare Kulaas (which means Princess in the Dragon tongue).
    Edited by Ghanima_Atreides on November 8, 2016 7:01PM
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Nord I made(haven't used him much though)
    bsdRd38.jpg

I prefer the way Nords looked in Skyrim though(better beard and hair options)
    QKSKXbg.jpg

Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!