The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any mod to create a list of how skill points have been spent?

JasonSilverSpring
JasonSilverSpring
✭✭✭✭✭
I am planning to re-spec but I am trying to figure out a reasonable way to capture how I have currently spent all my skill points. Currently it seems it would take quite a few screen shots to capture everything. Is there an addon that will help capture that data either to a file or at least to something that would require less screenshots? I really don't want to have to try to remember all of the passives I have spent points on. I have tried to search via Google but could not find anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • LaucianNailor
    LaucianNailor
    ✭✭✭
    @JasonSilverSpring

Yeah there is. It's called CharDump and available on the ESOUI site. I used it to get a full list of all my alts skill point spend before the reset (with TG??). It did the trick.
    Edited by LaucianNailor on November 4, 2016 8:26PM
    Mac/PC EU Server

Lots of alts....561+ CP
    Inside Trade Guild
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Harvens skill points or something like that on Minion does the job also
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JasonSilverSpring

Yeah there is. It's called CharDump and available on the ESOUI site. I used it to get a full list of all my alts skill point spend before the reset (with TG??). It did the trick.

Thank you! That is exactly what I was looking for. You have made my day! I guess it did not come up in a search because it has not gotten a lot of traffic, which is odd to me.

This will save me a ton of screenshots or manually writing everything down.

Thanks again!
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    SuperStar does this too, and you ca see build, save, respec, etc.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil