Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Help finding lorebooks

terreratman
terreratman
Soul Shriven
Hey guys. I had finished some quests in certain areas, and soon realized I didn't pick up the lore books. Having intense OCD makes me need them. The ones I'm looking for are Shadowscale's Journal, Eyes of the Queen Only, Partially Legible Letter (the 3 of which are in a dungeon under Stormhold [Idk how to get in]), Ranbiq's Notes, and Winterborn's Note.

Quick note: I have the lorebooks addon, but I'm still having trouble finding a lot of them.
  • RiddleDiddle
    RiddleDiddle
    ✭✭
    Lorebook addon is just the books for Mage Guild, a.k.a. blue books of annoyance.
    Most books that are hard to find is just RNG in bookshelves or whatever or in Delves or something.
    Just search every bookshelf or bookcase and you'll get it eventually.
    Might be wrong here, but try it out.

Greetings from,

RiddleDiddle the advice Horker
    ( ノ ゚ー゚)ノ My Copying Skills Are Great ヽ(゚ー゚ヽ)

Greetings from the advice Horker
  • Azzazzello
    as I remember there is an option within Lorebook addon settings to show all books (default setting is to show Mage guild related books only)
  • RiddleDiddle
    RiddleDiddle
    ✭✭
    Azzazzello wrote: »
    as I remember there is an option within Lorebook addon settings to show all books (default setting is to show Mage guild related books only)

Aah you're correct, didn't see, but some books can only be found in bookshelves can it not? I saw some post earlier this week about not finding a book.
    He happened to find the book in a bookshelf or bookcase, purely RNG.

( ノ ゚ー゚)ノ My Copying Skills Are Great ヽ(゚ー゚ヽ)

Greetings from the advice Horker
  • terreratman
    terreratman
    Soul Shriven
    Ok, I found the problem. I need to get in the Silyanorn Ruins, but they lock after the quest. Halp