Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Buying gift for another layer

LastPrussian
A good friend of mine joined the game. I'd like to buy one of the DLCs for him as a present. How do I do that ? I do not see a Gift Button in the in-game store.
OGCryptor on Xbox Live, twitter, Facebook, streaming on www.mixer.com/OGCryptor
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way to do it except by sendimg them the money afaik. Stupid really, I can't see any reason why crown gift cards aren't a thing.
    PC | EU
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, I wanted to purchase a gift for a friend too, but I'm unable to. Most MMOs have this option, it would be nice for ESO to do it securely and sensibly too.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • LastPrussian
    Even if I could perhaps go to steam and buy coins / DLCs there as a gift that would work. In Steam you can buy things as a gift.
    OGCryptor on Xbox Live, twitter, Facebook, streaming on www.mixer.com/OGCryptor
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    personally with the advent of crown store crafting motiffs, they should allow the trade of mimic stones, or allow crafters to craft items for people in grim harlequin style where in stead of crafted item going to crafter's inv, it goes to the customer's inv and uses customer's mimic stones.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)