Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

nightblade dual weald

Avalonia
Avalonia
Soul Shriven
looking for someone to swap daggers with for deconstruction to level up blacksmith quicker. Currently l6. Anyone interested
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which Server are you on (NA or EU), which platform are you on (PC/XBox/PS4) it helps to know that, because we can't exchange cross servers.
  • Avalonia
    Avalonia
    Soul Shriven
    hi thx for reply
    Im on EU and PC. I'm new to crafting and wanted to learn how to make stuff for myself rather than buy of others.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Avalonia Good to know that you are on EU :)

Send me an in game mail or add me as a friend, I would love to help you out. I mastered crafting quite a while ago, if we get together, I can craft you as much stuff you have mats for (sorry short on mats :p ).

In my opinion it's essential to have crafting maxed out on at least one alt, it saves a ton of gold later in the game, but on the down side when crafting CP160 gear, you have to be out a long time farming nodes.

Make sure you research all the traits too, I have all 9 on medium and getting to 9 with the others.

I had a friend how helped me level up my crafting, much love to <3@TheEpicZelda so this is my chance to pay it forward.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thing I would like to suggest is find/make some friends that you trust and who play at the same time as yourself, you guys/gals can go out and first farm mobs and nodes for mats, the loot you get from mobs can be deconed which is a bonus and then craft daggers to exchange with each other for further decon.

The advantage of farming mobs is getting xp along with mats and decon loot.

Hope this helps too, I put this here just in case our times of play do not match.
  • Avalonia
    Avalonia
    Soul Shriven
    Hey thx for response. I'll add you as a friend tonight.