The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Failed to Jump: Instance Full on Activity Finder, and 15 min penalty

LadyLethalla
LadyLethalla
✭✭✭✭✭
I've done a LOT of random dungeons through the Activity Finder in the past few days, trying to reach the level cap. Twice now I've received a message saying "Travel to dungeon", selected Yes and gotten "Failed to Jump: Instance Full". The second time was yesterday, when I couldn't even see the members of the group - yet they were able to vote to kick me?
And I got penalised the 15 minutes for the failure.

Can you please fix your grouping AND remove the penalty if you've been voted to be kicked before you've even travelled to the dungeon. It's a bit unfair.

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Happened a few times to me over the weekend. Even got charged gold to travel even after it failed. I end up just using a wayshrine to get me in. It's annoying.
  • Liquescence
    Liquescence
    ✭✭
    I've been having the same problem. I found out that if I continue to try to "Travel to" one of the players inside the dungeon, after many tries, I would finally teleport in.

However, if group votes to kick me before giving me a chance to keep trying, I think it is unfair the Activity Finder gives us a penalty to wait.
    PC NA - (Recently Transferred from Console, no CP level characters yet)