Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recording clips freezes game? Xbox

Stoopid_Nwah
Stoopid_Nwah
✭✭✭✭
So is this a thing now? Before 1T I could cloak in game, double tap the home key and hit x to record a 30 second clip, and then exit out in time to still be cloaked. Now when I try this I come back to a frozen screen for a solid 15 seconds minimum and have to hope I'm not dead. I would say this happens 80% of the time, with the other 20% acting as it used to. I know I can just snap the game dvr and end a clip for x amount of time then edit it, but I prefer the ease and flow of just doing the 30 second ones, especially because as a ganker, it's not like I'm performing some 5 minute 1vx feat.

Is this happening to anyone else so that I can rule out the possibility of it being an issue on my side? If not, any advice?
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How full is your DVR?
    Check this in the app it now shows a percentage....I'm not getting frozen and my clips are set to default at 1 minute vs 30 secs.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    How full is your DVR?
    Check this in the app it now shows a percentage....I'm not getting frozen and my clips are set to default at 1 minute vs 30 secs.
    I thought it could be that as it was quite full, but after deleting 50% of it it's still happening :confused: might be on my end then if others aren't experiencing it. Thanks for the suggestion though!
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool just O to settings a do a full shutdown. Not the restart or standby mode but a full shutdown under power settings (not in the guide) and then restart a minute later and test.

I had this issue when I was at 90% full months back.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cool just O to settings a do a full shutdown. Not the restart or standby mode but a full shutdown under power settings (not in the guide) and then restart a minute later and test.

I had this issue when I was at 90% full months back.
    So far so good! Thank you!