Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Kind of A New Player - Seeking help and ppl to play (EU SERVER)

nearelawliet
nearelawliet
Soul Shriven
I have bought gold edition on Steam cause I love skyrim however I still dont get the game well what I see is just doing missions and get experiences. I have a couple of friends to play with but they are high level and not playing with me too much. Im looking for pvp or when and how pvp is working? Besides I dont read story too.

Im also fps player so not get this system too much. I would so happy if someone comes and helps me

my id : @nearelawliet935 (EU)

• RiddleDiddle
    RiddleDiddle
    ✭✭
    Keep playing and ask around in game.
    One of the things you have to do is find a helpful guild, either in the forum or just ingame zone chat.
    Mechanics of the game and skill usage and all will be understandable in time, don't worry about that.
    Just make sure you make your OWN experience the best.

Get your mind set that this game is a lot of fun but has frustating moments that makes you wanna quit.
    Take a break and come back whenever, learn the game and master it and you'll find yourself having the most fun.

Greetings from,

RiddleDiddle the advice Horker
    ( ノ ゚ー゚)ノ My Copying Skills Are Great ヽ(゚ー゚ヽ)

Greetings from the advice Horker