The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Player - UI Questions

Saurown
Saurown
Soul Shriven
First off, is there any way to make my magika bar/stamina bar/ health bar always show....?

Secondly, How do I move this (UI's I use below)
and2g56jg9t7.png

Thirdly, How do I get rid of this error?
jofkl5okcdp0.png

UI's I'm using -
vkasaz5a9o7p.png

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, there is a setting in the AUI options that allows you to always show your resource bars. Same goes for moving the buff display.

For the out of memory error, you need to edit your user settings file and give LUA more memory (or turn off some AddOns).
    bye1.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on November 1, 2016 1:54AM
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it's under settings, gameplay .... heck I'm not sure (and I'm not home)

I think some of it is also under social ... or am I thinking of the beta/display chat bubbles (which I really like).

Sorry I know that wasn't much help, but I'm wishing you well on your search.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    For the out of memory error, you need to edit your user settings file and give LUA more memory (or turn off some AddOns).

SET LuaMemoryLimitMB "256"

or if that still doesn't work, try

SET LuaMemoryLimitMB "512"

type.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on November 1, 2016 1:56AM
    Options
  • Saurown
    Saurown
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, there is a setting in the AUI options that allows you to always show your resource bars. Same goes for moving the buff display.

bye1.gif

I don't see a menu for AUI and when I type /aui in chat i get an option for the map and to give gold thats it. Nor do I see an option under addons unless I'm missing something.

type.gif

Do this in game chat? I tried both, idk if it worked it didn't do anything.
    Options
  • Saurown
    Saurown
    Soul Shriven
    Saurown wrote: »

bye1.gif

I don't see a menu for AUI and when I type /aui in chat i get an option for the map and to give gold thats it. Nor do I see an option under addons unless I'm missing something.

type.gif

Do this in game chat? I tried both, idk if it worked it didn't do anything.

/EDIT - Thanks for the speedy reply.
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    I think it's under settings, gameplay .... heck I'm not sure (and I'm not home)

I think some of it is also under social ... or am I thinking of the beta/display chat bubbles (which I really like).

Sorry I know that wasn't much help, but I'm wishing you well on your search.

Thanks, I don't see it there.
    Options
  • Saurown
    Saurown
    Soul Shriven
    Didn't realize under settings was also a Add-Ons interface where you can toggle stuff. Got my UI set up so far how I like it and figured out how to edit the usersettings.txt file to add more memory. Thanks both of you for your help. My Current UI Also Thanks you:

2nv3qjb.png
    Options
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the LUA memory, the one I use is Shissu's LUA Memory addon ( http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info883-ShissusLUAMemory.html ).
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
    Options