The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Stuck between Falindil a tree and a flagpole

Rangermule
Rangermule
Soul Shriven
One of my characters (okay, it was me, jumping around that did it) is stuck in the triangle made by Falindil and a tree and flagpole to his left. I got there by jumping after doing some banking. You can jump in, but not out. Kinda annoying. I switched to another new character, since I'm a newb anyway, and drove on with the various quests.

Ideas on how to get "unstuck" would be appreciated. (Telling me that I'm a newb is okay, but only if you follow it with, "So - Newb - you need to do a...")

I did a search on Falindil and found nothing, so I may be the only idiot who managed to do this. But, if I missed a thread, I apologize for the spam.
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're part of a guild or have friends, you could try teleporting to them. Otherwise, you can ask in zone to someone for help, invite them to group and teleport to him/her.

Next option would be paying gold to use a wayshrine to jump, or use the /stuck command on the chat for a sum of gold.
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>