The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

We should be able to combine all chapters of a motif into the full book.

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
If we have all chapters of a motif in a book, we should be able to combine them all into a single item (i.e. the full book for that set).

I think this would be beneficial as selling it only takes up a single listing as opposed to the 14 you'd need otherwise, and you can only trade 6 items at a time.
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • TheDarkRuler
    TheDarkRuler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be cool.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been discussed several times before. NO response from ZOS, so take that for what it's worth. It could be done, just as mythic resin combines glass fragments into motif pages. SO the possibility is there. And I 100% agree with the idea.

The only problem would be people selling the entire motif book for a massive price. Which isn't really a problem per say.
  • Eocosa
    Eocosa
    ✭✭✭
    I also support this idea 100%!!!

Would be great as a seller and a buyer. Sure the books might sell for a bit of a markup, but as you don't have to hunt down the individual pieces I'd be fine w a bit of a markup. As a seller it provides a bit larger profit which never hurts.

As always, let the items sell for what people are willing to pay for them. This would simply allow for cleaner inventories/banks/guild vendor pages, etc. for no real drawbacks.
  • KimberlyannKitsuragi
    I definitely agree with this. I think the same thing should happen for maps or anything you get multiples of that you don't need. We could make an atlas to show the locations of treasure or surveys we dug up. I'd support that :)
    Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's still a possibility as they now have the mythic xp potion. So it's not hard to implement , but will they listen? That's harder to know.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also agree with this. Or maybe have a Crafting Bag equivalent for books and pages. But binding them into books can already be done in a few specific instances, it would make sense to be allowed to do it in all cases.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.