The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4, EU] Looking for regular group of players

Valaquesse
Valaquesse
Soul Shriven
Hey,

I'm looking for a few people who can commit to play ESO for a few hours on a set night each week as a group (probably Mondays 12pm - 6pm/ 8pm til 11pm or Fridays 8pm - 11pm) . I'm more interested in finding a few players who would be interested in starting at level one and working through the game together in a role playing type way - also happy to play with existing characters.

Anyone interested - send me a message or message me via PSN;

Cheers,
Valaquesse
  • Valaquesse
    Valaquesse
    Soul Shriven
    This is UK, London, GMT time ;)
  • BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey there!
    I don't do RP but if you need a silence-filler every now and then, you can hit me up :)
    I play fairly regularly, as my work allows, but I'm mostly on for an hour or two on the weekdays.
    Basically, I play until I drop dead on Monday, Tuesday and Friday evenings (since I have the following day off). I'm in Germany so I'm an hour ahead.

Simply offering my company on a call-on-me-when-you-want basis ;) or for when you need help in-game.

Psn: Mueckenstiche

Cheers!