Maintenance for the week of June 18:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – June 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – June 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
We are aware that some Steam players are having issues logging into the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers. We are actively investigating and will let you know when we have an update. Thank you!

Daedric Armor/Polymorph/Costume

link_whitehead
link_whitehead
Soul Shriven
Hello, just wanted to say it would be cool to have Daedric armor. Thankyou
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @link_whitehead Which Server are you on, what Alliance are you in?

You can join a guild and ask their crafter to make you one, or you can even buy it in guild stores.

If you are on EU, I can help you out :)
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daedric armour style exists, and completing vet maestrom arena grants you a daedric polymorph.
    PC | EU
  • MaddPowered
    MaddPowered
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xivkyn polymorphs, Xivkyn Motif, Maelstrom baron, Daedric motif

lots of daedra variety

High Scores : vMoL 163k - vHoF 152k- vAsylum 112k
    NA #2 and #3 Immortal Redeemer, NA #6 vAS HM, NA #4 vHoF
    PC beta tester - February 2014
    Agollac'h (Magicka Nightblade) Dro-m'athra Destroyer, Immortal Redeemer
    Avallac'h (Magicka Sorcerer) Dro-m'athra Destroyer, Immortal Redeemer
    Imperio
    Valor
    Former Major Slayer
    Former No Awareness

• LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xivkyn polymorphs, Xivkyn Motif, Maelstrom baron, Daedric motif

lots of daedra variety

This, pretty much.
    There's Maelstrom Baron costume that transforms you into dremora.
    There are 3 Xivkyn polymorphs: Augur, Tormentor, Dreadguard (if youre using those, you character seems to chant in daedric language when using certain abilities, for example, templar's healing ritual).
    There is a Spiderkith skin.
    There's Daedric and Xivkyn armor styles.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • shaarkyy
    shaarkyy
    Soul Shriven
    @link_whitehead Which Server are you on, what Alliance are you in?

You can join a guild and ask their crafter to make you one, or you can even buy it in guild stores.

If you are on EU, I can help you out :)
    Hello, can you help me with Xivkyn dreadguard polymorph Costumes, I want to get one, but is too slow, I am a low lvl and I play solo most the time, because I don't know a lot of players in the game, I own it from a month only. The polymorph is 250k tel var stones, every time when i try to get stones, i lose the half of them, because there are not other players and i died every time :( and for that is not easy to get so much stones for me, have a players with a millions of these stones, which are high lvls, I have 100k gold, I can give you gold for this polymorph, if you can give me one, I am in EU server, nickname - shaarkyy