The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Xb1 Mods

boom782
boom782
✭✭
Will Xb1 ever get mods or some of the amazing additions PC users have? Such as DPS counters, buffs timers, and skill timers?

Someone mentioned we may get a damage counter but that was the only time I ever heard it mentioned.
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No mods. No plans to bring anymore PC features to consoles that I know of.

We should be lucky we recieved what we did.
    Options
  • BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭
    No mods. No plans to bring anymore PC features to consoles that I know of.

We should be lucky we recieved what we did.

But whyyyyyyy?
    Options
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Microsoft. That's why.
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    Options
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mic1007 wrote: »
    Microsoft. That's why.

One reason plus the API for the console versions wouldn't allow it.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
    Options
  • Rhazmuz
    Rhazmuz
    ✭✭✭
    We wont get 3rd party mods, but ZOS might implement buff trackers etc, so things which right now require mods.
    Rhazmuz - Nord DK tank
    PS4 - EU
    Options
  • BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rhazmuz wrote: »
    We wont get 3rd party mods, but ZOS might implement buff trackers etc, so things which right now require mods.

Buff trackers, at the very least. I hope they do.
    Options
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cough, get a PC
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has nothing to do with microsoft and everything to do with ZOS not designing the game to support mods on console.
    Microsoft allows mods as seen on games from a Bethesda like Fallout 4 and Skyrim, however Zenimax did not build PS4 or Xbox one versions with mods in mind.

I wish ppl would stop making up stuff...
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • boom782
    boom782
    ✭✭
    I really wish they would at least include some type of dungeon counters that would show damage done, healing done, damage taken, etc.

Anyone who has played Neverwinter knows what I am talking about. It really helps weed out the good and bad people and not just to point fingers but to help people that don't know WTF they are doing. It is crazy how many 561's there are in this game that are just absolute crap and have no clue.
    Options
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hate these stupid floaty numbers you've forced me to use. Please, we don't need any more. We didn't even need the ones we had added already.

Console vanilla ESO, I miss you. My UI was awesomely free of nonsense.
    Options
  • boom782
    boom782
    ✭✭
    I hate these stupid floaty numbers you've forced me to use. Please, we don't need any more. We didn't even need the ones we had added already.

You do know you can turn that off right? Also, what I am talking about would be a stat sheet of sorts that is displayed at the end of a dungeon showing everyone how they did. In Neverwinter it shows total dmg dealt, total healing done, total healing received, and total dmg taken for the entire group. So if your tank is doing more dmg than your DPS then you have a problem.
    Options
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    boom782 wrote: »

You do know you can turn that off right? Also, what I am talking about would be a stat sheet of sorts that is displayed at the end of a dungeon showing everyone how they did. In Neverwinter it shows total dmg dealt, total healing done, total healing received, and total dmg taken for the entire group. So if your tank is doing more dmg than your DPS then you have a problem.

- Yes I know I can but I'd be stupid to do so at this point.
    - What you're saying is a bit different than what I was thinking. My bad.
    - That said, always remember that there are a lot of console players who chose to play ESO on console primarily because there were no add ons. I like the level playing field. That's why I can't just turn them off now. I have to be level with my opponents. Cyrodiil is tough enough already.
    Options
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭

loved this feature playing Neverwinter you got to see who was pulling there weight and who slacking. It helped players improve in there roles for next time also it was fun with friends to see who could deal the most damage at the end
    we need buff trackers and a dungeon recap that would be a great feature especially in Trials
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
    Options
  • boom782
    boom782
    ✭✭

- That said, always remember that there are a lot of console players who chose to play ESO on console primarily because there were no add ons. I like the level playing field. That's why I can't just turn them off now. I have to be level with my opponents. Cyrodiil is tough enough already.

Why in the world would people prefer to play WITHOUT add ons unless they were were crap players? And I'm not talking about the add-ons that are borderline cheating and give you a leg up on everyone else. I'm just talking about the ones that show DPS and make your life a little easier. The only people I knew in NW that didn't like the dungeon stat sheets were those that sucked and got called out for it. But I liked to use it to improve myself and help improve my team.
    Options
  • BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭

Why in the world would people prefer to play WITHOUT add ons unless they were were crap players? And I'm not talking about the add-ons that are borderline cheating and give you a leg up on everyone else. I'm just talking about the ones that show DPS and make your life a little easier. The only people I knew in NW that didn't like the dungeon stat sheets were those that sucked and got called out for it. But I liked to use it to improve myself and help improve my team.

I don't know... I like the idea of a stat-sheet but I'd prefer it if it were not visible to everyone. Partly because, yes, I'm only half-way to being a decent player (and still improving! ;) ) and I'd hate for the game to be anymore elitist that it already is. I like how ESO is on consoles, there's not much of a pissing content.

But yes, definitely would want a stat-sheet (that only I can see) so I have a clearer view of which L2P issues need tackling (dot & pot uptime, if I'm weaving in enough, how much avoidable damage I took, etc) :)
    For showing off whose horse is bigger, there's the leaderboards for it for content that actually deserves a pissing contest.
    Options
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kek
    Options
  • boom782
    boom782
    ✭✭

I don't know... I like the idea of a stat-sheet but I'd prefer it if it were not visible to everyone. Partly because, yes, I'm only half-way to being a decent player (and still improving! ;) ) and I'd hate for the game to be anymore elitist that it already is. I like how ESO is on consoles, there's not much of a pissing content.

But yes, definitely would want a stat-sheet (that only I can see) so I have a clearer view of which L2P issues need tackling (dot & pot uptime, if I'm weaving in enough, how much avoidable damage I took, etc) :)
    For showing off whose horse is bigger, there's the leaderboards for it for content that actually deserves a pissing contest.

I can 100% understand that because there are so many A holes and elitists in this game. I always used it to help people(as well as stroke my ego a little ha) though because I consider myself a damn good sorc and when I saw another DPS doing low damage, instead of belittling them I would offer advice and what not. As great as it is to see your name at the top of the DPS charts constantly, its much better to finish a dungeon or trial faster because everyone knows what they are doing.

The sad thing is so many people suck and have no idea and we can't help them unless we have some way to measure. So while many would use it to trash talk, others would use it to improve the game and help progress things.
    Options