The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(PS4/EU) Looking to set up/join regular RP group.

Valaquesse
Valaquesse
Soul Shriven
For a while I've been wanting to find or establish an ESO role-playing group. I've done a lot of pen and paper role-playing but not so much in an MMO.
I am looking to play once a week for maybe 4-5 hours (probably Monday 12pm GMT - it's my day off) with a regular group. I'm based in the UK on the European server but happy to use the NA server too. If I was to start a group I'd be asking for folks to make new characters to play.
If anyone is interested in joining me or already has a group running or has advice for a total n00b then please let me know.