The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Serjustin19 Presents: Decoding The Hidden Message Of Cyrodill

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all. I learned couple of neat things. While trying to make battle plans for In Scourge on PS4 EU. While trying to make battle plans. I learned that 1. The keeps and outposts around Imperial city. Plus the keeps of Fort Dragonclaw, Arrius Keep, Drakelowe Keep, Castle Faregyl, Castle Brindle and Fort Glademist as points.
What I'm trying to say is that it looks like a star to me. However the outposts made it little curve.

But that's not all. I was trying to make plans for AD. In the first picture. It will show my original plan in red ink. But then I came to relize. As I kept studying. I found a secret code. I not sure if it considered as easter eggs. But very clever ZOS. (Forgive me I had to use google drive. Will send you to different link. I unsure how to post pictures directly in forum)

Hidden Message 1: Aldmeri Dominion

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4HT5YNEO-WjN1VrVGh3dDVRTU0

As you can see in black ink. The Initials of Aldmeri Dominion (AD) I was like. O my. I was so amazed. Of what I saw. I was so happy to see initials of an alliance. It got me thinking. I wonder if it is same for DC and EP. So I dig deeper. Looking all over map. It is so true!

Hidden Message 2: Daggerfall Convenient

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4HT5YNEO-WjUm1RQmFVNFYxUW8

As You can see in black ink again! The Initials of Daggerfall Convenient is (DC)! Was it coincidence? I am not sure. To be honest. So I was thinking. Could it be same thing For Ebonheart Pact? Well guess what! It sure does. As you can see below. However this was very challenging for me. I know it doesn't look like an E and a P. But I tried my best lol.

Hidden Message 3: Ebonheart Pact

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4HT5YNEO-WjNEEwd0hFQWlldkE

Lo and behold! I give you all Ebonheart Pact! (EP) Even though it may not look like it to some. But to me it does. This was so challenging.

With all these 3 Initials for all 3 factions in Cyrodiil. I truly believe it is an Easter Egg. Least for me. Why? Look at both Initials of AD, DC and EP. What do you all see? What does all 3 represent? Not only does it represent all 3 alliances in Glory. Since all 3 as you can see show the Initials of all 3 alliances. But each Initials to. Also represents there supposed territory.

Initials for AD, Represents the whole bottom half of Aldmeri Dominion Territory

Initials for DC, Represents all Of Daggerfall Territory to some degrees on top and left side

Initials for EP, Represents all of Ebonheart Territory to some degree on top and right side

I truly believe this is an Easter Egg inside Cyrodiil. Least to me. Showing the love of our factions who we serve currently in Cyrodill. Thank you ZOS if this was supposed to be there. This not only help me to love the faction I currently serve. But makes me love Cyrodiil even more so.
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think your image hosting service is not bad enough. Try harder!
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's crazy, I was going over some battle plans just the other day and discovered another hidden message from ZOS. Now we just need to figure out what it means...

s0zzvs.png
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BQCMJCI.jpg
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aoA4ovb.jpg
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's crazy, I was going over some battle plans just the other day and discovered another hidden message from ZOS. Now we just need to figure out what it means...

s0zzvs.png

That's amazing! I really hope you don't mind if I can guess? Thank you.

I'll start with the two G's. GG. Then I will use the I and Imperial City. Pretend Imperial City is in a shape of a heart. Then I will use U. Then I will use TD.

In other words. What does G.G.I.(Heart).TD. Mean?

Good Game. I love (IC In shape of heart) U Today.

I could be wrong though. But could this be it? In other words. You fought a amazing battle against someone. The map of Cyrodiil was watching you in awe. It decided to made a secret message. Cyrodiil loves you today... Wonder what other messages?
    Edited by Serjustin19 on October 31, 2016 2:24PM
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭

s0zzvs.png

That's amazing! I really hope you don't mind if I can guess? Thank you.

I'll start with the two G's. GG. Then I will use the I and Imperial City. Pretend Imperial City is in a shape of a heart. Then I will use U. Then I will use TD.

In other words. What does G.G.I.(Heart).TD. Mean?

Good Game. I love (IC In shape of heart) U Today.

I could be wrong though. But could this be it? In other words. You fought a amazing battle against someone. The map of Cyrodiil was watching you in awe. It decided to made a secret message. Cyrodiil loves you today... Wonder what other messages?

You crack me up man lol
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BQCMJCI.jpg

Suddenly, While gazing at 1 of the "newer" Scrolls. In Cyrodill. Moth Priest TVLord, was searching. Searching for something. Moth Priest TVLord, was confused. "Hmm. Shouldn't this scroll cause blindness?" He thought to himself.

As Moth Priest TVLord Continued to read the "newer" scroll. Suddenly. Moth Priest TVLORD saw a script. From an unknown and untrustworthy source.

Moth Priest TVLord read aloud. "I want a pizza, nice juicy pepperoni with loads of cheese, with magical sauce called Tabasco."

Moth Priest TVLord was confused. What in Oblivion are these unataural beings. That has been uttered from my mouth. What false pretense.....
    aoA4ovb.jpg

Back in the real world. Somewhere. In the State of Washington. In an undisclosed location. There was a person called (I have no clue)... lets call this person Sir Just.

So Sir Just. Was getting hungry and little to anxious. Anxious because he always burns everything he cook. (Poor guy :neutral: ) In Sir Just's mind. He always want to bash his fridge. Sir Just wants to tip fridge over.he always felt ashamed for he bad at cooking and tries to learn to cook. He pouts all the time)

But not this day! Behold! On this day. This Glorious and most scrumptious day. Sir Just have won! For he has created a Pizza! Nice juicy pepperoni with loads of cheese and Tabasco. "O how I love Tabasco" he was saying aloud.

"That is good and all. I am proud of you" a mysterious but pleasant, soothing voice was saying to Sir Just. Sir Just looked up. Turned behind him. Sir Just was in awe. For lo and behold. There standing in front of him was. His character who was supposed to be in Cyrodiil. Least that what he thought.

However, yet. Princess of Dreams was standing before him. Princess of Dreams is a Wood Elf Nightblade. "I'm sorry"
    Sir just asked "Sorry for what? Princess of Dreams pointed and said. "Behind you, O confused warrior of Scourge, who keep switching sides, due to fear and worry."

Sir Just turned and looked around. Sir Just was even more confused. Or Dreams of Dragonwhales, a Kajiit Nightblade. Was trying to steal the warm scrumptious pepperoni Pizza. With loads of cheese. " This one, don't want you to mind me. This one just want to borrow this magical thing. This one hates this fiery lava. This one wants you to keep it."

Then poor Sir Just. Was even more confused. "What in oblivion is going on!? A, never mind. I'm just going to see uncle Sheogorath. I blame him. All my hard work is gone"

Meanwhile. Back in Cyrodiil. Moth Priest TVLord, was still uttering false pretenses containing to the "new" scroll. Suddenly. The "new" scroll began to glow. Then suddenly. Princess of Dreams and Dreams of Dragonwhales. Came out of the scroll. And they gave Moth Priest TVLord that very pizza from Poor Sir Just.

Thus. My friends, is how the Pizza Scroll came to be. It is now why. All 3 alliances are currently fighting for. For the Pizza Scroll is the new thing and has taken over Cyrodiil. You can say out with the old, in with the new.

You can only guess what happened to the original Elder Scrolls? Yep you guessed it. With Sir Just. However Sir Just will never read them. Yet... This ends the legend, which became a myth of the secrete Message about pizza in Cyrodiil.

• VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried really hard but all I can see is this

BTyQ1iI.jpg
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried really hard but all I can see is this

BTyQ1iI.jpg

Even the Great Cyrodiil Map Forsaw this... :neutral:
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BQCMJCI.jpg

Suddenly, While gazing at 1 of the "newer" Scrolls. In Cyrodill. Moth Priest TVLord, was searching. Searching for something. Moth Priest TVLord, was confused. "Hmm. Shouldn't this scroll cause blindness?" He thought to himself.

As Moth Priest TVLord Continued to read the "newer" scroll. Suddenly. Moth Priest TVLORD saw a script. From an unknown and untrustworthy source.

Moth Priest TVLord read aloud. "I want a pizza, nice juicy pepperoni with loads of cheese, with magical sauce called Tabasco."

Moth Priest TVLord was confused. What in Oblivion are these unataural beings. That has been uttered from my mouth. What false pretense.....
    aoA4ovb.jpg

Back in the real world. Somewhere. In the State of Washington. In an undisclosed location. There was a person called (I have no clue)... lets call this person Sir Just.

So Sir Just. Was getting hungry and little to anxious. Anxious because he always burns everything he cook. (Poor guy :neutral: ) In Sir Just's mind. He always want to bash his fridge. Sir Just wants to tip fridge over.he always felt ashamed for he bad at cooking and tries to learn to cook. He pouts all the time)

But not this day! Behold! On this day. This Glorious and most scrumptious day. Sir Just have won! For he has created a Pizza! Nice juicy pepperoni with loads of cheese and Tabasco. "O how I love Tabasco" he was saying aloud.

"That is good and all. I am proud of you" a mysterious but pleasant, soothing voice was saying to Sir Just. Sir Just looked up. Turned behind him. Sir Just was in awe. For lo and behold. There standing in front of him was. His character who was supposed to be in Cyrodiil. Least that what he thought.

However, yet. Princess of Dreams was standing before him. Princess of Dreams is a Wood Elf Nightblade. "I'm sorry"
    Sir just asked "Sorry for what? Princess of Dreams pointed and said. "Behind you, O confused warrior of Scourge, who keep switching sides, due to fear and worry."

Sir Just turned and looked around. Sir Just was even more confused. Or Dreams of Dragonwhales, a Kajiit Nightblade. Was trying to steal the warm scrumptious pepperoni Pizza. With loads of cheese. " This one, don't want you to mind me. This one just want to borrow this magical thing. This one hates this fiery lava. This one wants you to keep it."

Then poor Sir Just. Was even more confused. "What in oblivion is going on!? A, never mind. I'm just going to see uncle Sheogorath. I blame him. All my hard work is gone"

Meanwhile. Back in Cyrodiil. Moth Priest TVLord, was still uttering false pretenses containing to the "new" scroll. Suddenly. The "new" scroll began to glow. Then suddenly. Princess of Dreams and Dreams of Dragonwhales. Came out of the scroll. And they gave Moth Priest TVLord that very pizza from Poor Sir Just.

Thus. My friends, is how the Pizza Scroll came to be. It is now why. All 3 alliances are currently fighting for. For the Pizza Scroll is the new thing and has taken over Cyrodiil. You can say out with the old, in with the new.

You can only guess what happened to the original Elder Scrolls? Yep you guessed it. With Sir Just. However Sir Just will never read them. Yet... This ends the legend, which became a myth of the secrete Message about pizza in Cyrodiil.

Howdy @Serjustin19 ...just checking in with you to say hi :)

hope all is going well out on the farm and you're enjoying one tamriel and the witches festival...finally after a 100 plus plunder skulls (may have actually been closer to 200) finally got the scarecrow mask - haven't opened the rune box yet - just enjoy seeing it in my inventory and realizing I don't entirely stink at rng :p

happy gaming trails sir just...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    2q1s3d2.png
  • moonio
    moonio
    ✭✭✭✭