The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Agony exploit still in game

silky_soft
silky_soft
✭✭✭✭✭
Use agony on mounted players. Have fun
Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you have combat text on, it will say you've been disoriented. You also still see the veil of thorns animation around your horse after you suddenly stop. This should not be an issue for any competent player. It is not an exploit. Just a sneaky tool the nightblade class has access to.
    PS4 NA DC
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not when you skill bar is locked and nothing shows in your combat log.
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This ability does no damage so nothing will appear on your combat log. Your skillbar is locked up because you need to dismount and cc-break.

Combat text will tell you if you get hit by this ability. Are you not using Combat text? Or are you not using a PC Mod to tell you that you've been CC-d?
    PS4 NA DC
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But you can't dismount, can't break cc, can't change weapon, can't dodge roll, can't run. Only LUI shows the agony icon for 16s.

It used to be a common thing ages ago before they nerfed the animation for get off horse.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    silky_soft wrote: »
    But you can't dismount, can't break cc, can't change weapon, can't dodge roll, can't run. Only LUI shows the agony icon for 16s.

It used to be a common thing ages ago before they nerfed the animation for get off horse.

You should be able to dismount. Use the sneak button. That's the only way to get off your horse that i know of without using the actual mount on/off button while disoriented by this ability.

I've tested this ability with my friend on console. We ended up concluding it was a waste of are time to use for ganking situations since it was so easy for are enemy's to establish they have been disoriented via combat text.

Could just be a PC issue, not really sure.

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on October 30, 2016 11:23PM
    PS4 NA DC
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't try sneak. Will do it next time. Happens quiet a bit in SEA timezone.