The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does the Hissmir short Trial now need guide? :)

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
In Shadowfen Hissmir quest hub, warrior trials with Argonian npc Bimee-Kas.

I was watching there so many deaths recently. Different players trying so hard to complete this "trial" and falling one by one.

Before One Tamriel it was already hard for some people, because we start with poison inflicted on us, which reduces HP and prevents us from any self-healing, shields or protecting ultimate - at least any of those I have tried did not work. Now the mobs are scaled to 133,8k HP, and they kick much harder.
If our abilities aren't hitting hard enough to kill the mob hp in short time, we usually die.

I must admit this quest's short trial is now very challenging.
I saw a player who died few Times in a row and was able to win only coming there again with slotting double sorcerer pets with a help from atronach ultimate, finishing fight with only 20% HP.

Many thanks for ZOS for making this quest finally hard & challenging, which made it much more interesting.

cFXQNZL.jpg
Two players here- one already died, another will die very soon...
It's somehow interesting to stay there in peak time, with a war drum, watching players struggling and betting who is going to win, who will fall :).
Edited by Gargath on October 29, 2016 6:31PM
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."