Maintenance for the week of June 18:
· Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – June 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – June 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
We are aware that some Steam players are having issues logging into the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers. We are actively investigating and will let you know when we have an update. Thank you!

Best light armour for magplar

Suter1972
Suter1972
✭✭✭✭
I'm a mixed bag of researched traits. Some I'm 8 trait. Some I'm 3

I can do bits of julianos but all of seducer or Magnus

In pve I'm struggling with mag regen. If I sort that with jewelry I then sacrifice max health. Seems I can't balance things.

Can anyone suggest what I should look to be crafting or even help me craft bits I can't if I get mats/ style stones etc
Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning

PSN suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

PS4 EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer

Best Answers

• Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Channeled focus and ele drain, also buy the new witch recipes,one has health/magicka/magicka recovery.
    Raising floors and lower ceilings by zos standards has created an iron maiden.
    No matter how well you played,when the game is over,the king and pawn go back in the same box.
    Be careful what you ask for from zo$, you always get punished.
    Call me toxic,your the one being slowly poisoned by greed.
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. I use witches brew.

I have all julianos ( 5 light 1 med and 1 heavy).

I have all character points in mag only.

Once buffed I have 16k Heath, 26k magica but only 469 mag recovery.

If I spam puncturing sweep it empties the mag pool in 4 or 5 seconds. If I have a group of tough mobs I'm usually in trouble and relying on a quick potion
    Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning

PSN suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

PS4 EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • aldriq
    aldriq
    ✭✭✭
    I'm currently on 5 Mother's Sorrow (farmed in Deshaan) + 4/5 Julianos + 2 Seducer. With channeled focus and a spell power potion here and there I rarely hit the buffers with my magicka pool.