The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Coming back to Game - NB Stamina Looking for Advice (PvP)

BlackMambaLAL
BlackMambaLAL
Soul Shriven
Fellow ESO Players,

Thank you in advance for taking your time to help me.

First off not sure why I'm choosing NB Stamina. As much as I like to go my own route in games, I've read all over these forums that Magika is a bit behind in terms of PvP at the moment. Honestly, I'd prefer to be competitive as soon as I hit level cap. (I do understand I need to gain CPs though).

Anyways, I think my highest character is a level 12 Khajit NB (Not sure how much race affects you PvP but I like the look of the Cat).

I'm just looking for some advice on leveling and then a build I can follow so I can be ready for PvP.

Thanks! /Cheer
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome.

Firstly, stamina nb is in a good place pvpwise and has been for quite some time. Stam nb might not be the easiest to play well (unless you only wanna gank) but it is the most fun (imo).

Good races to pick from are Khajit, Bosmer, Redguard and Imperial with a few others ofc, but if I was gonna make another stam nb he would be one of those races (I currently have an imperial and a khajit nb)

While you have a low nr of CP 300 or less, I suggest you stick to Azura star campaign since that is the non-cp camp.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • BlackMambaLAL
    BlackMambaLAL
    Soul Shriven
    olsborg wrote: »
    Welcome.

Firstly, stamina nb is in a good place pvpwise and has been for quite some time. Stam nb might not be the easiest to play well (unless you only wanna gank) but it is the most fun (imo).

Good races to pick from are Khajit, Bosmer, Redguard and Imperial with a few others ofc, but if I was gonna make another stam nb he would be one of those races (I currently have an imperial and a khajit nb)

While you have a low nr of CP 300 or less, I suggest you stick to Azura star campaign since that is the non-cp camp.

Thank you do you mind elaborating on Azura Star Campaign?

Since Tamriel is ONE now : ) - I was just going to continue running around doing quests until level cap.