The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

REQUEST: Remove the "Lorebook Discovered!" and "X Skill Increased" center screen popups

SunfireKnight86
SunfireKnight86
✭✭✭✭
I've been enjoying the hell out of ESO since the 1T update. I'm a roleplayer from way back, and a game like this is all about immersion for me. A big bold sign in the middle of the screen breaks immersion like nobody's business, and I was hoping one of you excellent modders could make something to fix this. I have "No, Thank you!" which is great at removing the AvA messages, but doesn't touch the PvE ones.

I can't be the only one bothered by this. Any modders willing to take the case?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Thank You.

You can find it on ESO UI
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • SunfireKnight86
    SunfireKnight86
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't read the post, huh?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Not well enough, I guess. I was thinking that it did that and you are right that it does not. My mistake.
    Edited by Elsonso on October 28, 2016 6:39PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah, if you want, I can add it to no thank you. come back tomorrow.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • SunfireKnight86
    SunfireKnight86
    ✭✭✭✭
    That would be amazing, Ayantir! The champion popup, the lorebook discovered popup, and the skill increase popup would be amazing, but if you can only get one, the lorebook one is the most distracting. After you get Edictic Memory, every book pops it up, blocking the top of the book as you try to read it and generally being a pain in the butt.

And no worries at all, Richter, I do the same thing on several boards I frequent where we get a lot of similar questions. Thank you for taking the time to respond at all.
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've updated the addon with your requests
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • SunfireKnight86
    SunfireKnight86
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow! That is incredibly kind and generous with your time. Thank you so much!