The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Steel Griffon Order - New PVE Guild

will_rob87
will_rob87
✭✭✭
The Steel Griffon Order is a brand new PVE guild whose main aim is to form groups of like minded players in order to take down dolmens, dungeons, monsters, delves and other group content.
The guild has its origins in NW England but we are looking for anybody who shares our easy going and relaxed approach to the game. With that in mind, there is no minimum play time required, and no obligation to donate gold in order to unlock guild features. All promotion is based on participation. The more you group up and contribute, the higher you will rise.
We are also looking to aid new players with crafting, advice and trade.
If you are a new player looking for a guild, or an experienced player looking to take down group content then you would be more than welcome as a Knight of the Steel Griffon Order
If you are interested in joining, the please leave your psn name here or pm me through the psn - will_rob87
Thanks
  • DarkShadowDarkAngel
    DarkShadowDarkAngel
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining your Order.
    My PSN Id is DarkShadowDarkA. Add me if there's still space.
  • will_rob87
    will_rob87
    ✭✭✭
    No probs dark, ill add u when I'm next online
  • Savantus
    Savantus
    ✭✭
    I'd be interested in joining if there is still space, although I only have characters in the AD or EP

My PSN is: Savantus
  • Anzio500
    Anzio500
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join- Anzio500

Thank you
  • angrysam319
    I would love to join you guys. Fellow north westerner here! Lookong for a friendly group to have fun and a good laugh with while adventuring :)
    Psn - samw391
  • will_rob87
    will_rob87
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to everybody who has expressed interest in the past few days. Unfortunately the guild disbanded last week due to a lack of interest
  • Savantus
    Savantus
    ✭✭
    Considering the replies, have you thought about a remake? I'd definitely be happy to help with the formation of new one
  • angrysam319
    Savantus wrote: »
    Considering the replies, have you thought about a remake? I'd definitely be happy to help with the formation of new one

Yes indeed! I would certainly help reform the guild if others are willing :)
  • will_rob87
    will_rob87
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, well it looks like I going to have to now that there is an obvious desire for this type of guild. I'll re create it in the next few days (not sure when ill be next online) and invite everybody :)
  • angrysam319
    Excellent! I have just created a new start up guild with the same ideals if you wanna use that as a starting point? All are welcome if you are friendly and up for a good adventure
  • will_rob87
    will_rob87
    ✭✭✭
    The guild has now re-formed and is taking on new members again
  • Savantus
    Savantus
    ✭✭
    I am busy until Sunday afternoon, but swing me an invite and i'll join you when I'm next on =)

PSN: Savantus
  • Zotheculs
    Zotheculs
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, so i'm interested in joining, bored of playing solo, currently Level 29 Mage, DPS and Heal'ish' experienced player as put a fair amount of hours on XB1.
    PSN - oAshKetchum
  • will_rob87
    will_rob87
    ✭✭✭
    Zotheculs wrote: »
    Hey there, so i'm interested in joining, bored of playing solo, currently Level 29 Mage, DPS and Heal'ish' experienced player as put a fair amount of hours on XB1.
    PSN - oAshKetchum

Excellent, we welcome players of all experience levels. I'll get your invite sent out when I'm online tomorrow afternoon :)
  • Finalsalute
    Hi could I get a invite if theres space, I'm 23 with a mic,

I'm new back invited to the game after a long break, I'm looking for a friendly group to join and run some PVE, and have a easy going gaming session with,

I play on the EU Server

Currently run a full magicka DK destruction/restoration build

Just picked up the DLC's and about to finish off playing orsinium DLC, would like to play as a group going through them,

PSN: FinalSalute

Thanks!
  • will_rob87
    will_rob87
    ✭✭✭
    Of course, ill send your invite through later on this afternoon
  • Finalsalute
    will_rob87 wrote: »
    Of course, ill send your invite through later on this afternoon

Thanks bud!
  • will_rob87
    will_rob87
    ✭✭✭
    All pending invitations have now been sent out
  • will_rob87
    will_rob87
    ✭✭✭
    Guild is still recruiting if anybody else is interested. For an invite, leave your Psn here or pm me will_rob87
  • dsmi2k
    dsmi2k
    Soul Shriven
    PSN dsmi2k

Looking my first guild to join!
  • Dark5parkHD
    Dark5parkHD
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not really a guild person, more of a solo player but guilds can be useful and you guys seem kinda cool.

My PSN is Swordid696
    Be the knife in the darkness,
    Be the wraith that haunts their dreams,
    Be the shrouded hunter,
    Be the reason for their screams.
    -Robb Green
  • will_rob87
    will_rob87
    ✭✭✭
    Invited :)
  • Cerbolt
    Cerbolt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I join? It'd be nice to be in a guild from my timezone for a change ;)

PSN: BullseyeBleu
    AD - For the Queen!
    PSEU: Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade | Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Magplar | Ra'ban - Khajiit MagDK | Gaelhwen - Bosmer Stamden

PCEU: Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Stamplar | Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade
  • will_rob87
    will_rob87
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, of course. ill get your invite sent out tomorrow when I'm online
  • Dalar
    Dalar
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,

I would like to join your Guild. My Name is Eric, im 40 years old, and i have been playing Video Games since......forever :-) Specifically everything RPG and MMO. (More than 5 Years of WOW since the very beginning).

As i have some other Affairs to tend to during the day (Work, Wife, kid :-) ) i'm only a very casual Player right now. But soloing everything without that social contact in game seems a bit dull and boring :-)

So if you still have some space free in your Guild, i would love to join you :-)

PSN Dalar38
  • will_rob87
    will_rob87
    ✭✭✭
    Invited :)
  • DCLH76
    DCLH76
    Afternoon
    I'm a 40 year old guy who's new to the game,Currently lvl 21
    Would love to join if possible and hopefully pick up some tips and experience.
    My PSN is DCLH76
    Cheers
  • kenneth.friisb16_ESO
    Hey, i'm Kenneth

I've been playing eso for a long time, been around since the beta on PC, but i've never been part of a guild.

I'm a casual and play when I've got the time, so a laid back, casual guild is what i'm looking for.

If you've got room, i would love to join your order, my psn is SA1KFriis

PC-EU
    Dastan Kingfrey - Gentleman Thief, Adventurer and Philanthropist
    Kenneth Kingfrey - Spellsword, member of the Mages Guild
    Thurin Hammerhand - Northern Warden, Traveller and NOT a dwarf
    Kenneth Willysson - Wanderer, Mountaineer and Swinger of Axes

PS4-EU
  • LorenzoSober
    LorenzoSober
    ✭✭✭
    i am interested in joining your guild im a CP 150-200 Templar healer. I am a returning player so i am looking for a group that will help me pick up those ropes and play some vet dungeons and stuff!
    DC - Dunmer - Magicka Templar - Healer.
    EP - Bosmer - Stamina Warden - DPS
  • LorenzoSober
    LorenzoSober
    ✭✭✭
    i am interested in joining your guild im a CP 150-200 Templar healer. I am a returning player so i am looking for a group that will help me pick up those ropes and play some vet dungeons and stuff!

my username is LorenzoEDGE on PSN
    DC - Dunmer - Magicka Templar - Healer.
    EP - Bosmer - Stamina Warden - DPS