The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Need help from PC player with treasure chest addon. HELP!

lynog85
lynog85
✭✭✭
Can any of our brothers or sisters on pc who have access to a treasure chest addon, please send me screen shots of a coldharbour map with all potential spawns pls? im on console and its near impossible to find them , thanks
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭

20161030093531_1.jpg
  • lynog85
    lynog85
    ✭✭✭
    Elephant42 wrote: »

20161030093531_1.jpg

i really appreciate the help but i think these are treasure map locations? im after potential treasure chest locations. there is no other way to loot jewelley for sets in this area
  • Galvanize
    Galvanize
    jedi
    PS4/EU
    PSN - Galvanise
    Galvanize - V16 High Elf Magicka Sorcerer AD (Main)
    Shoonoo - V16 Wood Elf Stamina Nightblade AD
    Twaddle - V16 High Elf Magicka Templar AD
    Need name pls - V16 Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight AD
    SplarrIsagayla - V16 Redguard Stamina Dragonknight AD
    Galvanise Deus - V16 High Elf Magicka Nightblade DC
    Gee Two Kay - V16 High Elf Templar DC
    Jormasauros Jr - V16 Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight DC
    Lynog the Jedi - V16 Stamina Sorcerer DC
    Asemplee - V16 Redguard Stamina Nightblade DC

• Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok then, you really meant the "Harvest Map" addon. Here is my map fwiw - not going to be a real lot of help to you as I haven't explored that place all that well.
    20161101045555_1.jpg
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I took a screen shot but it seemed far too clustered so I zoomed out a little bit and took a bunch then stitched them together in ms paint...

This is the treasure chests, heavy sacks and thieves troves... May want to view the source at 100%...

vLDKhxJ.png
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • lynog85
    lynog85
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot. The both of you