The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Instance Full..." I've had enough of this

Snit
Snit
✭✭✭✭✭
Several times lately, I have been unable to join my group in a dungeon. I get the error, "instance full." Porting around, waiting, trying to travel to different party members -- nothing works. So, you sit in the queue for 30 minutes to get a group, you're unable to join them, and then you get a penalty for your re-queue time. Not the experience I am looking for.

What causes this? Can it be fixed?
Snit AD Sorc
Ratbag AD Warden Tank
Goblins AD Stamblade

• AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure on what causes it but relogging usually fixes it
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • negbert
    negbert
    ✭✭✭✭
    If your replacing another person when you join the group then you need to wait for them to be removed from the instance first. I just keep trying port to player until it works. Usually only takes a minute it two.
  • oTheTownDrunk
    Happens every day to me now.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's because the other group members have been aggroing the mobs or boss. Once they stopped fighting and wait till mobs go back to their places, then you can travel. Just tell the group to stop fighting and stop aggroing. Then after a few seconds you can travel.
    Works for me every time I tell them so.
    Pc na
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This occurs when there are 4 ppl in an instance and a 4th tries to enter

That's all it is

This means someone dropped or was kicked or DC'ed and the group invited you before they left.
    There's nothing to fix, just wait and then join. It never takes more than 5 minutes. (Actual time)
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on November 6, 2016 2:34PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    screw zos and their queue penalty. the worst thing they ever added.