The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

XB1 NA Cyrodiil home screen then can't login to that toon.

DephlaterMouse
DephlaterMouse
✭✭✭
Out of my 12 person group 7 of them have had to change characters due to this issue. They have all tried hard restarts of xbox, restart router, and deleting local save data.

I have a hard time believing this issue is on our side due to widespread instances of this issue. PLEASE look into this ASAP.
USA to New Zealand transplant.
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it is a know issue for a while now. Multiple reports here on the forum.

The solution for now is just to log in into another character and log back into the one that was into Cyrodiil. At least for me this "unlocks" the character back.
  • DephlaterMouse
    DephlaterMouse
    ✭✭✭
    This "fix" only worked for 3 of the 7. The rest are now off running dungeons because they couldn't get back into their lowbie toons.
    USA to New Zealand transplant.
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This "fix" only worked for 3 of the 7. The rest are now off running dungeons because they couldn't get back into their lowbie toons.

That's terrible then!

At least for me on Xbox NA, this always fixes the issue. They should really look into this since it has been happening for months now.