The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veteran VoM achievement bug

EvilCroc
EvilCroc
✭✭✭✭✭
Killing 2nd boss, Ulguna Soul-Reaver, doesn't count for [Vaults of Madness Conqueror] achievement. At least for me. I've completed vVoM twice ATM and still don't have this achievement. PC. EU. Character's name: Falriel Taurion. AD.
Edited by EvilCroc on November 8, 2016 7:11AM
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bug still persists. Anybody else have this problem?
  • PE_Bagatur
    PE_Bagatur
    ✭✭✭
    It seems related to me not getting no-death achievements after multiple completions, I tried at least 5 times, didn't get achievement. Same for the ppl in my group too. Althought I do have conqueror achievement.
    Edited by PE_Bagatur on November 29, 2016 5:59PM
  • M1SH3LL3
    M1SH3LL3
    ✭✭✭
    I've got the same problem as OP. Any solution? I really want to tick this achievement off. I've ran the dungeon at least 8 times on vet, killing her every time. :(
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VoM is a pledge again today. Last time we ran it and got through without a death, and did not get credit for the no death achievement. Anyone know if this bug has been fixed yet?

PC NA

So, everyone, if you do the pledge today, earn the achievement, if you don't get credit, please submit a bug report.

Thank you for those who do if this bug still persists.
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you survive first wrath boss on the bridge before Ulguna?
  • Jany77
    Jany77
    ✭✭
    Still persists. Thx ESO for not finding any solution to this.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I think that enough people have this issue to warrant a closer look, should we raise an in game bug report too, what else would you advise us to do?

Thanks in advance.
  • pandoraderomanus
    pandoraderomanus
    ✭✭✭
    Did perfect no-death run in VoM - no achievement. Is anyone going to fix it?
    PC-EU since 2014

Touches-Your-Tralala - retired lizardina-templar
    Pandora Morgenstern - noob orc-stamsorc
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing happened to me. Xbox Na. Done it multiple times but it never registers.
  • Joshua261
    Joshua261
    ✭✭✭
    EvilCroc wrote: »

Don't attack the wraith while he has his beam on you or one of your group members
    Joshua Doom- Imperial Templar
    Mr Altmer- High elf sorcerer
    Silent Destroyer- Khajiit nightblade
    Heals-with-scales- Argonian Templar
    Cat Sorc-- Khajiit sorcerer
    The poison expert- Imperial Dragonknight
    Templar Destroyer- High Elf Templar
    Nooby Warden- High Elf Warden
    Poisonous Noob- Redguard Dragonknight
    Death-by-Magicka- Dark Elf Nightblade
    Sinisterblade- Redguard Warden
  • Denyiir
    Denyiir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Completed veteran VoM without dying yesterday, no achievement. Looks like it's at least one year old bug, good job zos!

• Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joshua261 wrote: »
    EvilCroc wrote: »

Don't attack the wraith while he has his beam on you or one of your group members

You can also spam dodge roll during the duration, as for some reason the channel is dodgeable.
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reported this a number of months ago too.

For some reason randomly it completed, I have no idea what I did differently to acquire the completion.
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump. No-death achievement still broken.
    Edited by Ufretin on November 24, 2017 12:24PM
  • ShIm_ShImMeR
    ShIm_ShImMeR
    ✭✭
    This is happening to me also and not just with Vaults of Madness. I have not received no death achievements for Direfrost Keep, Wayrest Sewers 2 and Arx Corinium after having not died once throughout. It was on vet, no one disconnected and were all perfect runs. So why @ZOS_GinaBruno , no achievement?
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't get the one for Arx last night either. How are we supposed to go about getting these acheivments after completeing the necessary requirements but not getting credit?
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apologies for the necro, but this is STILL an issue, and I don’t think it’s tied to no-death runs specifically. :/ I’ve completed vVoM multiple times now on my magblade, all times with deaths in the group due to people who don’t understand the first boss’s mechanics and/or people who fall off platforms. The second boss is not ticked off on the list regardless, and I’ve not yet received the achievement for completing VoM on vet.

I should note that this character seems especially prone to bugs, and is the only one for whom I’ve purchased a race change token. Anyone else with this issue have it on a race-changed character?
  • wardropper
    No developer who takes money for a product should be making customers this angry.
    People are still reporting bugs which are 4 years old. I saw one myself today at the Thizzrini Arena with its infinite loading screen... This is like selling somebody a car with no wheels.
  • mrpaxman
    mrpaxman
    ✭✭✭
    removed message to appropriate thread
    Edited by mrpaxman on July 11, 2018 7:39AM
    Victory or Valhalla!
    PC NA