The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So are we seeing the crownbox effects in the october showcase ?

Arundo
Arundo
✭✭✭✭✭
Seeing the october which features less / different items then normally. Is that the effect from the coming crownboxes ? No mounts or pets this month so those all moved to the RNG boxes ? Makes me shiver to be at the mercy of the RNG gods.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    probably yes, hopefully not.

I agree with you, all non-sense stuff there.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know. While there is no mount or pet this month, there is much more Style Parlor stuff than it usually has.

It could just be the focus of it is different this month. I am worried, though, because there is no mention of the crates in the Showcase. It might mean they are adding them stealthily.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • TheSwanKing
    TheSwanKing
    ✭✭✭
    Or not at all now because they know people hate them? (Please be it!)
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally I buy several items, all i see is TG motif and the turbans. No mounts , No pets , that means your making less money from me.
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Either that or they listened to the complaints from previous months that not enough style parlor items were being released each month and they decided to respond to that. In which case it's just bad timing. I don't see any reason they couldn't offer more style items AND still offer a mount and pet this month. But I don't make those decisions, I just keep my money instead of spending it.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait, is it 2.5k or 1.2k crowns lol?!

unknown.png

Think it's a bug. On store page says 2500 but ingame 1200.
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was 1200 when I got it ingame an hour ago