Maintenance for the week of June 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 18
• PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – June 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – June 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 20, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
Question regarding 3 crafts
So I understand it's convenient for a character to have both blacksmithing and clothing crafting skills on that same character so you can avoid having to get multiple motifs for different characters as it can share a single style motif for light, medium and heavy armor....
My question is since woodworking is for shields, staff, bows and staves which have their own individual motifs, is there a reason that woodworking must go along with that same character with clothing and blacksmithing? Since weapons have their own motifs it would not share the same motifs with blacksmithing and clothing so is there any other real reason that I should keep it all three on one character or can woodworking go on my other alt character?
I've tried doing research and everybody just keep saying to have all 3 on one character I understand why both clothing and blacksmithing should be on the same character because they share motifs.. I know I'm probably missing something so i was hoping if you guys could tell me some reasons woodworking should be paired with cloth and blacksmithing and the benefits it would be to have that on that same character.... ideally I would like to have blacksmithing and clothing on one character than enchanting and woodworking on the other .. Let me know your opinion thank you for your time.