The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You CAN proc Viper with a bow

Alucardo
Alucardo
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
In the following screenshot I started off with a bow attack, then quickly flipped to my dual wield bar

q5N7SfH.jpg

You see 3 numbers show up. I assume they are

- 19,368 as the bow attack
- 3,051 as the weapon enchant
- 12,164 as viper

I'm not wearing any other sets that could have triggered a third damage source.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    of course you can, nobody really believed you couldn't
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Actually some people said it wasn't possible, but yeah. Anyway, it needs to be fixed.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bow light and heavies have counted as melee after a weapon swap for at least 1.5 years without anyone caring for it. Do you really have hope it gets fixed anytime soon?
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bow light and heavies have counted as melee after a weapon swap for at least 1.5 years without anyone caring for it. Do you really have hope it gets fixed anytime soon?

No hope at all
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You dont even have to change weapons to trigger Viper's. Just have either poison or disease enchantment on your bow and it'll proc 100% of the time.
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

Actually some people said it wasn't possible, but yeah. Anyway, it needs to be fixed.

Yeah, people exploiting it or covering for them said it, but I thought everyone saw through the smoke screen since its so easy to test.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on October 27, 2016 2:49AM
  • Lord Valar
    Lord Valar
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, now I understand why i'm always f***ed in PvP, by one shots ....
    When you're playing the killer, it's funny (I already tried something like that with a NB 5 months ago), but when you're the dead man .... not really, it's kind of anti game, we just can't play at all.
    Hope they'll fix that soon.