The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Normal Spindleclutch ll Blood Spawn bugged

SaRuZ
SaRuZ
✭✭✭✭✭
This boss bugs out on some runs. One of his AoE's is caving in the area and the rocks stack on top of people and you can't revive them. He power attacked me earlier it literally threw me through a wall and I was in the tunnel thats not accessible until after he is dead. He also gets stuck doing an AoE over and over until the entire party is dead. The majority of boss mechanics are predictable after beating them. AoE, attack, attack, power attack, ads, repeat. But this one is definitely glitching. When he isn't then he is fairly easy to take down but that was just ridiculous. He also doesn't respond to aggro. I have inner fire and puncture slotted and neither one was even getting him to look my way.
Edited by SaRuZ on October 27, 2016 1:13AM
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not sure if I understand you correct, but from what you are telling this sounds just like the normal boss mechanics.

- he breaks down the cave, forcing you to come closer and closer to him if you don't want to get buried beneath rocks
    - he has an enrage timer and after a certain period of time, he will constanly do his stomp

And the fact that hard cc can push you through walls is nothing special with that boss. It can happen almost everywhere and I doubt zos can fix it anytime soon.