Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't click to enter Trueflame [EU]

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Clicking E does nothing not even bring up the queue, I've tried reloading and closing the game and nothing
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had that on na PC last night it's due to the server crap. After about 15 minutes it was fine.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    I had that on na PC last night it's due to the server crap. After about 15 minutes it was fine.

Yeah, works now
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Happened to me last night. NA PC When I disabled my witch festival appearance, I was able to enter Cyrodiil. Might have been a coincidence.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--