The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Best traders to buy gear on PS4?

Twohothardware
Twohothardware
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm looking for a couple of end game sets so that I'm equipped to start running veteran activities as well as be on a more even field in PvP and wondering where I should look in terms of guild traders to get me started. What are the top locations on NA server for PS4 that has traders with actually top end gear sets such as the new sets added in One Tamriel? Thanks!
  • 1derdude
    1derdude
    Soul Shriven
    If you're just looking to find the best gear definitely check all the traders in Mournhold, Deshaan.
    Those usually have what I'm looking for, but will typically be the most expensive as well.

If Mournhold doesn't have what you're looking for Wayrest, Stormhaven.
    I have found really good deals in Wayrest. A lot of the time they will have just as much gear as Mournhold, but I feel like the guilds selling there change a lot week to week. So it's not as reliable as Mournhold where you will find the same 4 or 5 guilds every week almost without fail.

If you are really trying to save gold and don't mind spending some time looking around Check Belcarth, Craglorn; Orsinium, Wrothgar; and Anvil and Kvatch, Gold Coast.

Also, I know that little town in Reapers march is really good, I just forget the name. I will also check Windhelm just because there are 5 traders right by the wayshrine, but those traders hardly ever have anything at all.

p.s.: If I'm looking for a set or materials that I know are usually expensive, I will look at every trader in the game. It goes surprisingly fast and you can find crazy deals. (I bought dreugh king jewelry, cuirass and greaves and only spent 50k)
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My order for searching stuff on ps4 na is: mournhold, wayrest, elden root, rawlaka, and belkarth.