The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

One Stamriel at its best

• pjwb16_ESO
    pjwb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    You could always slot purge B)
    Pssst dont ruin my whine... btw anyone got some cheese?
    ~ here since Beta

My Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCw3x5B-l0S093TAo10WafLA

EU Server PC @Elendiel
    Fyrusha - NB AD
    Auri-ele - Sorc AD
    Watch me Nae Nae - Magicka DK AD
    Watch me Whip - Magicka DK DC
    Schnuggii - Bubble Templar AD
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is something odd about that beam tho.. maybe it just lags every time I get hit for it, I dunno..

The last time I died to it, I was in melee combat with a couple of guys, then a third came along and beamed. I heard the sound effect from the beam for maybe half - 3/4 of a second before dying. I looked at the death recap expecting most of the dmg to be from the melee-ers - but no 16k dmg from radiant.

Now I'm not complaining about losing there - I was always gonna lose. But the really weird thing was that the beam was on for less than a second - for 16k dmg. (me with almost capped resists btw). Maybe there's some weird synching bug making the recipient not realise he's being beamed until a couple of seconds later, I don't know (perhaps that's where a lot of the complaints come from?) - but it just seems weird. Also for it to show more dmg than the two stam melee dudes caused combined makes me thing the beam was on me for a LOT longer than the seeming half-second.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    There is something odd about that beam tho.. maybe it just lags every time I get hit for it, I dunno..

The last time I died to it, I was in melee combat with a couple of guys, then a third came along and beamed. I heard the sound effect from the beam for maybe half - 3/4 of a second before dying. I looked at the death recap expecting most of the dmg to be from the melee-ers - but no 16k dmg from radiant.

Now I'm not complaining about losing there - I was always gonna lose. But the really weird thing was that the beam was on for less than a second - for 16k dmg. (me with almost capped resists btw). Maybe there's some weird synching bug making the recipient not realise he's being beamed until a couple of seconds later, I don't know (perhaps that's where a lot of the complaints come from?) - but it just seems weird. Also for it to show more dmg than the two stam melee dudes caused combined makes me thing the beam was on me for a LOT longer than the seeming half-second.

I don't know this for sure, but I think there might be a reporting bug. I've been hit by a beam when at around 5k health and in my recap the beam has some very high damage value (way more than the 5k health I had at the time the beam started). Maybe the recap shows the full damage that would have happened had I not died?
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »

I don't know this for sure, but I think there might be a reporting bug. I've been hit by a beam when at around 5k health and in my recap the beam has some very high damage value (way more than the 5k health I had at the time the beam started). Maybe the recap shows the full damage that would have happened had I not died?

If that's what's happening, then it could explain a lot, actually.
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could always slot purge B)

Im considering running that heavy armor that purges 5 negative effects when you cast a mag ability, just to counter AD.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Wyrd+Tree's+Blessing+Set

00ead9b7bbdd84d0558b3ec6e4b0b60b.jpg
    Edited by Cathexis on October 28, 2016 3:17PM
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Must be hard to break LoS in that completely open area.

Potato.
  • pjwb16_ESO
    pjwb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

Potato.
    Actually it was impossible in the situation, once you are on the ledge of the corner of an outpost you cant get up without take flight
    ~ here since Beta

My Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCw3x5B-l0S093TAo10WafLA

EU Server PC @Elendiel
    Fyrusha - NB AD
    Auri-ele - Sorc AD
    Watch me Nae Nae - Magicka DK AD
    Watch me Whip - Magicka DK DC
    Schnuggii - Bubble Templar AD
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Potato.

@Lava_Croft *** goes through LoS half the time.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • Yiko
    Yiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kPkRfkN.png

Cloak stealth doesn't work if you have more than 1 Jesus Beam on you. It breaks off the channel, but you're immediately taken out of stealth. Fix pls.
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yiko wrote: »
    kPkRfkN.png

Cloak stealth doesn't work if you have more than 1 Jesus Beam on you. It breaks off the channel, but you're immediately taken out of stealth. Fix pls.
    That is one disturbing death recap.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cathexis wrote: »

Potato.

@Lava_Croft *** goes through LoS half the time.
    If there's one stupid skill that consistently adheres to LoS, it's the Jesus Beam.