The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Small Group / Large Scale Blazing Shield Templar PvP Troll Build

Kurosive
Kurosive
✭✭
just a fun/annoying bubble tank build ive been trolling around with go javelin people.!

Btw javelin is a flex spot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--p0g-jfn6Y
Check out my One Tamriel Builds Here:https://youtube.com/watch?v=c0eHQRe1tTg

ign: @kurosive
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no way you sustain with 1.1k magicka regen. Get to 2.3k minimum or you won't be able to handle more than 1 person.
  • Kurosive
    Kurosive
    ✭✭
    There is no way you sustain with 1.1k magicka regen. Get to 2.3k minimum or you won't be able to handle more than 1 person.

Yea i need to tweek this one idk what set to use tho

• hitman46_2
    storm knight with plaque dokter :)
    PC - EU - EP

Guild:Dutch Dark Brotherhood (GM)
    Hodor Outcast

EP - Brobert - Imperial Stamina Dragonknight
    EP - Stripper - Breton Magicka Templar
    EP - Gangstah Sorcerer - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer
    EP - Assassins Blade - Redgaurd Stamina Templar
    EP - Stripper Magic - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    EP - Stripperino - Dunmer Magicka Dragonknight
    EP - Cheesy Stripper - Khajit Stamina Nightblade
    AD - Sneaky Stripper Druglord - Woodelf Stamina Nightblade
    EP - This Stripper Rekt You - Orc Stamina Sorcerer
    EP - Permablocking Saiyan - Argonian Warden
    DC - Blue Stripper - Argonian Templar
    AD - Yellow Stripper - Argonian Templar

Specs:
    http://www.passmark.com/baselines/V8/display.php?id=65440431379

• Driskywatcher
    Driskywatcher
    ✭✭
    This might be a bit off topic sorry if it is but what UI add-on are you using in this video?. It looks so much cleaner than the one i downloaded
    Much love and peace.
  • Kurosive
    Kurosive
    ✭✭
    This might be a bit off topic sorry if it is but what UI add-on are you using in this video?. It looks so much cleaner than the one i downloaded

i use the ingame ui mixed with LUA

• Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kurosive hey man...long time blazing shieldplar here....you're build needs quite a bit.

there are two different schools of thought regarding blazing shield and how you stack health
    numba 1- you build for 50k health max, 2k mag regen minumum, and wear other sets that provide more of a different stat or a proc set five piece to implement with the blazing shield spam. for example, you would wear thunderbug and storm knight. getting 50k health, 2k mag regen and getting awesome AOE procs, that proc often

numba 2-you build for the absolute most damage you can possibly achieve through blazing shield. basically stacking the *** out of health, to the point of getting OBSESSED with reaching the 90k health threshold. (imperials can push higher than this too). you also make sure you have atleast 2k mag regen, although there are AWESOME tricks to achieving this mag regen.

i personally like number 2 setup. i'm addicted with the *GASP* i get from enemy players or friendly players who had never seen such high health. others enjoy number 1 more, feeling that they are more versatile, and i would tend to agree with this comment. typically on the max health build, you MUST have in mind that if a player or group of players don't want to fight you....they won't, so you have to get witty on how to force them into hitting you....although somtimes nothing you do can make them attack you...so sorry.

point is you NEED to make a choice of what kind of build you want. untill you do that you will not have an effective build. the video, while neat, and "feel good" seeing new blazing tanks, was severely lacking in effectivness. it's not all that difficult to build a shieldplar..."may the shield be with you", and good luck
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    come to think of it...did you have food buff active? forget to give urself stat allocation? i mean...you are REALLLY low health for the sets you are running, when i'm in cyrodil with the same sets in purple quality, i have 75k health....i odn't understand what i''m missing here
  • DarkDeller
    Whats crafted set could u run on a blazing shield imperial for pvp???? I havent farmed any drop sets yet so would have to craft everything
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wearing plague doctor and twice borne. 2.5k magicka regen means i can almost spam bs. Tbs Is in heavy. All divine. Use atro and health bonus. The extra stamina and magicka are nice to have. I hit close to 70k in pvp.

I'm pretty sure there is a cap on bs damage. At like 10.5k or something. No matter how much health i have, the crits never go above this.

Really tho, 2k regen is even low. I use bone shield to help if I'm short on magicka when i need it. 1 cast of that with 2.5k regen will get you back to full magicka, bc ready to start again
  • Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are other ways to increase the damage return that blazing shield does, without stacking so much health.

Also there is not a cap on blazing shield, I've been hit by it for 12-15k a few times.
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. Are your sure? My crits are the same exact number from 60k to 70k hp
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At 70k it's at the point where crits and hits are about the same number
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why not plague dr. and willow's path? Seems like that would be decent. Gonna check it out and report back.