The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Loading time increase after One Tamriel, plus Game Crash to Dashboard increases.

Uriel_Nocturne
Uriel_Nocturne
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
As the title says, I am noticing a drastic increase in loading times since the One Tamriel update.

When logging into one of my characters, every single time I get the message "This may be an unusually long load time". Now; I originally thought that maybe it was because all of the cities have a higher population since 1T. So I moved all of my characters into the far-flung wilderness where there is a minimum of other players. Yet still I get the above message about the unusually long loading/wait time. But it is no longer just restricted to loading into a character. Over the last couple of days, any time the game needs to utilize a loading screen (waypoint use, going into a building/Delve/Public Dungeon), the same message appears. And it's not an over-exaggeration, I find myself waiting upwards of 2-5 minutes before the loading is done.

I have also noticed an increase in Crash to Desktop/Dashboard instances. This typically happens when a loading screen is utilized as well. Just last night; I was logging into my Main Templar, and the game crashed in the middle of loading my character into the world. Then when wandering Eastmarch, I had need to visit the Windhelm Outlaw's Refuge, and the game CTD'd while trying to load me into the Refuge (I was using the entrance in Windhelm near the crafting stations). Then yet again when I was using a Waypoint to go from Bleakrock Isle to Deshaan. There were another two CTD's while I was simply running around in the wilderness. Once in Deshaan, another time in Stonefalls. I wasn't doing anything specific or game-specific action (such as combat or lockpicking a chest), I was simply running across the terrain, and the screen went black and kicked me out to the dashboard (as it does during each CTD).

For my specific demographics:
I am on Xbox One NA.
Gamer Tag: Vampire Nox
Character Name: Lord Vasias (Dunmer Magicka Templar, Vampire)
Internet Connection: 1gb/s (Google Fiber), and at the time I was playing, my Xbox was the only technological device utilizing the internet).

I hope this helps to narrow down the issues, or at least to help define the parameters for the Bug Team.
Edited by Uriel_Nocturne on October 26, 2016 1:49PM

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!