Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skyrim promo code

Strider_Roshin
Strider_Roshin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
So how do I get this code if I pre-ordered it on the PlayStation store digitally.
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Unless they deliver it via email to your registered email, I suspect you won't get it. It makes zero mention of it in the description, so it's not as if they even advertised it. I pre ordered from Amazon purely for the price (£34) compared to the insane amount Sony have it on sale for. £44 or £50 the last time i checked.
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    I believe it will be automatically applied to your account.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    shadelon wrote: »
    I believe it will be automatically applied to your account.

or this :p
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Only physical copies of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 include a code for the Dragon Warrior costume and Yokudan Charger mount for ESO.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only physical copies of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 include a code for the Dragon Warrior costume and Yokudan Charger mount for ESO.

Why no love for PC gamers?

#PCgamerslivesmatter
    Edited by raidentenshu_ESO on October 26, 2016 2:29PM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Skyrim Special Edition can only be purchased digitally for PC.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why no love for PC gamers?

#PCgamerslivesmatter

+1
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Skyrim Special Edition can only be purchased digitally for PC.

Shouldn't we also be getting the Dragon Warrior costume and Yokudan Charger mount as well?

-PC player feels cheated out of a costume and a mount
  • Callous2208
    Callous2208
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Already got the costume. But what's this mount you speak of? My interest is piqued and my mighty pc master race heart is broken!
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've closed this discussion as there is already an active discussion regarding this topic.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.