The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

cyro walls and doors not working atm

fastolfv_ESO
fastolfv_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
since the login screwed up i have people in my grp who cannot see walls and doors,they can walk right into keep and its happening with all 3 alliances. Keeps flipping extremely fast right now because of this, can we get a fix? seems pretty serious
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm. 8 AD walked through brindle front doors (while fully repaired) and got wrecked on the inside of the keep. Was hilarious... Though in their defense they were probably thinking, "wow, DC didn't even fix the doors. How cocky can you get?"
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter
  • TreeHugger1
    TreeHugger1
    ✭✭✭
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some people are reporting entire missing keeps, but last night I was at Dragonclaw with 100% repaired inner and outer doors, and DC just walked in because the doors looked unrepaired and weren't there.

Last week I went to Sej and the postern doors were missing for me. I could walk right in.
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, we sieged down walls and doors, only to not be able to walk through them. Dead doors and walls but no entry. That was really weird!
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pfft, time to call your woodworker and stonemasons Local, and get some answers ZoS! Walking into or defending keeps with no doors, and yet those doors were fully repaired minutes ago (the keep wasn't even under siege still) is really pretty crazy.

Breaking down doors to 0, and have to wait like 30 seconds for the door to be gone from screen to walk in? (same for all in group, not lag related)You stuff is really messed up this time lol.

Yeah I know, saying what was already said, but just claiming witness to said events as well =/
    Edited by Dreyloch on October 26, 2016 7:29PM
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can yell at my guys to pretend doors exist all day but cannot enforce it on my own alliance or an enemys here, can we get a response that you guys are atleast aware of it?
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    May want to try the Bug Report forum instead.
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    This thread has been moved to: Bug Reports
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post