The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Xbox 1 Na campaign removal

zuto40
zuto40
✭✭✭✭✭
4/6 of the cp campaigns are completely dead even during prime time, 2 of these need to be removed so the playerbase isnt as spread out, right now during primetime these 4 have 0 bars of any faction and i havent seen them with more then 1 bar per faction in months
Stamblade- Legate
Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
Magic DK- Corporal
Stam DK- Sergeant
Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    This. I left for a bit only to come back to a bunch of dead campaigns. I can't tell if it's because so many are farming for the festival/duelling though.

If it's going to stay as it is (pop wise) I agree with you and certainly wouldn't be opposed to just having haderus, scourge, chillrend, and changing azuras to 7 day no cp for vet campaigns.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even haderus is pretty bad right now. I guess everyone has quit pvp
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most people quit with proc sets ruining the game. I've only played once since 1T to test a build (didn't work lol) if tegu didn't quit they are in the main cities causing lag with duels

Hope they don't take out Chillrend (the most likely to be taken out) because I named my guild after it :/
    Edited by Father_X_Zombie on October 26, 2016 6:44PM
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do think they can reduce the number of campaigns. Folks will be back though. People are distracted by set farming and duels.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most people quit with proc sets ruining the game. I've only played once since 1T to test a build (didn't work lol) if tegu didn't quit they are in the main cities causing lag with duels

Hope they don't take out Chillrend (the most likely to be taken out) because I named my guild after it :/
    Know they have to delete chillrend so in a few months people can ask you what the heck is chillrend lol.I say they should remove two campaign and make Azura a 7 days might draw some more attention I don't think I every saw more than a bar of 1 faction their .

Also @ZOS_BrianWheeler bring back 14 day campaigns
  • Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »

Know they have to delete chillrend so in a few months people can ask you what the heck is chillrend lol.I say they should remove two campaign and make Azura a 7 days might draw some more attention I don't think I every saw more than a bar of 1 faction their .

Also @ZOS_BrianWheeler bring back 14 day campaigns
    Yeah I wouldn't hate for a 7 day, 14 day, and a 30 day campaign CP and changing azuras over to 7 days. I was unfortunate enough/lucky enough? to get emp in the middle of azuras changing from cp to non cp. It went from full to dead instantly as every major guild left. It was rough trying to find enough people to push emp.
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sky is falling.... run for cover oh yeah a new patch dropped and I don't have my gear yet. Silly me.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    the recent update is to blame.

NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • SlowMetabolism
    SlowMetabolism
    ✭✭✭
    the recent update is to blame.

Even prior to the update only 3 campaigns were competetive. The rest were buff campaigns for yellow or red.
    Day one Xbox player
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is entirely the playerbases fault.

The fact that haderus is Pop locked and the other servers are empty is in no fault of Zos.

That being said dueling has dropped Campaign population significantly.

Hopefully the newness will wear off soon and populations will normalize.

It's a sad day when Scourge has become a yellow buff server.

• Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox EU already had those removed and we are stuck with Scourge, Haderus, Azura's and Blackwater.

Scourge is the main campaign and isnt even pop locked with all alliances atm. The winning alliance usually as 3 bars and the losing alliances have 1 bar each. Haderus is mostly for emp swapping between skilled players and a few less skilled players who play the campaign (the ly get 1vxed when decemt players get in). Azura's is totally dead and Blackwater doesnt have any bars ever...
    Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
    https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208