Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't log onto account xb1

FloppyTouch
FloppyTouch
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
My friend can't get into his account keeps getting kicked after the log in screen. He has tried everything even re downloaded the whole came and contacted Microsoft and zenimax. The funny thing is he was able to log into his friends account and get on(I know shame shame) but still why can he get on to another account with his xb but not his? He has no banns or anything?

This all started to happen right after 1T
Edited by FloppyTouch on October 25, 2016 7:19PM

Best Answer

• FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    None of that worked he tried it. But to fix the issue he was able to switch his account to a new gamer tag and was able to log in to eso and still play his characters really weird but ty for trying to help
    Answer ✓
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tagging @ZOS_JessicaFolsom into this as my intel may not be able to help with your predicament (I wish I could help but I am limited to certain fields when it comes to an Xbox One console.)

Just in case though, have you tried Removing & redownloading his gamertag? (The xbox one cloud system should automatically preserve any save data in case things go sideways.)

also, let me know how it turns out at your own pace.
    Edited by Skullstachio on November 14, 2016 11:21AM
    "When the human race learns to read the language of symbolism, a great veil will fall from the eyes of men." ~Manly P. Hall
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He needs to do a hard reset

Delete the game save data on the console just for this game under manage

Then delete the gamertag off the console.

Restart

Add gamertag back and load up the game.
    Bugs....bugs...bugs...

Login crash will keep happening tho but if you try 3-5 more times it'll work and crash once or twice and then stay on.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501