Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Tonight! XB1/NA Stonefalls Zone Clearing Event!

jediprime74
jediprime74
✭✭✭
Fellow Players on the XBox One/North American Megaserver:

My guild will be hosting weekly ‘guided tours’ to clear zones. By that I mean grabbing all skyshards and Mage's Guild lorebooks, completing dolmens and killing map bosses. Depending upon the number of participants we may clear all the delves as well.

We used to do these, and we strictly limited participation to EP players due to game restrictions. This time around, though, thanks to the launch of One Tamriel we have decided to open it up to all players on the XB1/NA megaserver. I know many of us have lower-level alts that haven’t grabbed all the stuff available yet and this is a great chance to do that and meet other players! To be clear, YES this event is also open to new players who need to clear content and learn the ropes!

So…if you are interested, here are the details:

Date: Tuesday October 25, 2016 Time: 7:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

Place: Stonefalls Zone – Davon's Watch Wayshrine

Show up, bring a friend or two! The hosts will be members of Fool’s Errand, you can recognize us by our guild tags.

NOTE: If you end up in a different instance (you don't see any people with our guild tags present), please send an XBL message to GT: jediprime74 to get a group invite. Also make sure you are in area chat so we can communicate prior to putting groups together. Also send an XBL message to get an invite if you are late and miss the initial muster.
If possible, please RSVP on this thread so I can ensure we have enough tour guides on hand!
Guildmaster of Fool's Errand, PvX/social, beginner to endgame Guild.

Guildmaster of Fools for the Pact an Ebonheart Pact PvP Guild.

• CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't see this until now, otherwise I would have participated. Guilds should do this more often.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭
    CapnPhoton wrote: »
    I didn't see this until now, otherwise I would have participated. Guilds should do this more often.

There will be a group every Tuesday, cycling through the zones.

• BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh bugger, I was bored last Tuesday and had I known this, I would have been there. There's another one next week, you say? :D
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epic idea!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭
    Oh bugger, I was bored last Tuesday and had I known this, I would have been there. There's another one next week, you say? :D

Yes, 7PM Eastern. Just shoot me an XBL message (GT same as UID here) on Tuesday evening to get an invitation.

• BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, 7PM Eastern. Just shoot me an XBL message (GT same as UID here) on Tuesday evening to get an invitation.

Crappers. I totally missed the fact that this is an event for the NA server. I have never wanted to switch sooo bad! I wish you all a great time! There's more happening on NA as compared to EU, it seems.
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭

Crappers. I totally missed the fact that this is an event for the NA server. I have never wanted to switch sooo bad! I wish you all a great time! There's more happening on NA as compared to EU, it seems.

We have been running events like this for over a year, I am surprised tohear that other guilds aren't doing this in the other servers.