The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Rumbleroar's Army [Free Trading/PvE/PvP/Crafting] Now Recruiting *All Factions*

• Lacangel
    Lacangel
    pointd-o your not coming up on PSN your going to have to add me as a friend since your name isnt coming up in the search, and Zvorgin you will get your invite later today sorry i been busy friday and sat with my moms birthday
  • Spritehawk
    Spritehawk
    ✭✭
    Hello, I am interested in joining. Casual player aka randomly distracted by antics of a 3 year old lol. Been playing off and on since launch both NA and European servers. I like to sit in chat and listen to people talk while questing, makes the game less lonely. If I can join events I am happy to help and learn. PSN and Ingame : Spritemystic
    Edited by Spritehawk on January 30, 2017 10:37PM
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    Sent you a request right now spritemistic
  • Oakclaw
    Oakclaw
    This sounds exactly like the type of guild I'm looking for. I would love an invite, if possible.

PSN: Oakclaw
    "Hand down the throat, a kiss for my wrist; hand on the lungs, a kiss for my arm. Grasp, tear, yank… and one last kiss for the killer's own heart."
    -The Green Lady
  • KnsCtyShful
    I would like to join. Please send me an invitation PSN ID WeaselSlapper
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    I sent you a PSN message Weasel
  • Supinator
    Supinator
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a great guild and a good fit for me, I would love to join! Please send an invite to PSN ID vetzilla Thanks!
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    Glad to have you vetzilla!
  • Skd1_1
    Skd1_1
    Soul Shriven
    Ok well you got my attention. im not even sure what to put here... been so long since i even bothered to look for a recruitment thread.
    I guess ill start off with,
    PSN is skd1_1
    lvl 36ish Daggerfall covenant sorc dps
    I will eventually make a healer and what not playing schedule is hectic because i play several games but mainly on during the weekend.
    Yeah im a filthy casual, been gaming for over 30 years now... *** it really has been that long... yeah if you require more info feel free to add and in freinds request state ESO- Rumbleroar's Army or chances are ill just ignore it.. not trying to be mean but i usually deny unknown request and what not..
    ESo experience is little but i have played every tons of MMO's and yeah... so here i go rambling on... guess thats enough info...
    mainly just looking for a group of eso players to chill and bs with as im figuring out this game and get some pointers in the right direction...
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your guild sounds awesome - bonus cred for the Harry Potter nod too! Ive been playing since the game came out and had a guild at first that went under due to some unfortunate drama (I looooathe guild drama). Any who, it's taken me about eight months to want to get back into eso but now I'm back and playing and guildless (so sad). Anywho - I'd consider myself a semi casual player that sometimes gets distracted by other games but for he most part ESO is my jam. I'm 31, F, and tend to play in the evenings and weekends with some lengthy binge sessions. Got room for one more potentially? PSN is iamkeebler if you think I'll be a good fit for you guys.

Oh! Characters... My main is on daggerfall but is a "vet" level dual wield night blade (currently working on the bow on that one.) I have a few low level characters as well, my main is on ebonheart and is a sorcerer. She's a super low level as I just started her the other day.
  • Imvoracious
    Imvoracious
    ✭✭
    Your guild sounds wonderful! I am a stam dk at 107cp currently. I would love to join if you could shoot me an invite (PSN: Imvoracious). I've only been playing for about 2 months so I'm still a noob but I'm learning a lot on my own and I'm quite active!
  • KnsCtyShful
    Lacangel wrote: »
    I sent you a PSN message Weasel

I haven't gotten a friend request or guild invitation from you yet. Are you sure you sent it to the right person?
  • RoadKillSolid
    RoadKillSolid
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: RoadKillSolid
  • FuhrerofFeces
    FuhrerofFeces
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a great group! Would love an invite if there's still room! - PSN FuhrerofFeces
  • Houstonmahoneynub18_ESO
    Howdy! I played this game at launch on PC for about a year but have not played since. I just started playing on ps4 this week. I would love to dive into some community action.

PSN: Manhoney12
    Character name: Sinnodred
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    Sorry i have been away from the forums for so long all of you guys that are still interested i will send you all invites and i hope any new people would be willing to join as well! (:
  • Chaleztz
    Chaleztz
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I would really love to join your guild.

I have just started playing EOS, but I have been playing mmorpg's and elder scrolls games pretty much all my life, so I guess I will fit in right away :smile:

At the moment, my character is lvl 16.

PSN: jelena_vuk83

character name Satanpanonski

• Lacangel
    Lacangel
    I will send you an invite im glad to have you on board with the guild!!!!
  • Icetra
    Icetra
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild! Currently sitting at CP 80 and working on my crafting so I can make all ze epic thingz. My main is a Breton Healer whom I still need a little practice on, so if anyone needs nub heals I'm your man!

PSN: IcetraKudo
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    Haha sounds good man I'm a healer as well I always love adding new healers to the family!! I'll send you a message on psn!!
  • JP26Hollywood
    JP26Hollywood
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join! JP26Hollywood :)
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    Alright welcome to the crew I'll send you a PSN message (:
  • Brockstarr2113
    Would love to join, currently have a master crafter to be, and a 210cp magplar, with an alt of each class. I'm usually on, during a normal week, tues-sunday 7-12 est, depending on what my girlfriend lets me do, haha. I'm on spring break rn so I've been playing almost religiously the past week.

My psn is Hairbearr

(I also have a harry potter tattoo, does that get me any kudos here? Hahaha)
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    lmfao u get much kuddos here! anyways glad you accepted the invite and glad to have you as part of the army!
  • Excabor
    Excabor
    ✭✭
    Hi,

I would love to join your guild. I been playing PUG groups but would like to join a guild and contribute my part. I have a NB CP 300 (mainly a crafter) and a Stam Sorc CP 300.

My PSN is Excabor
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    We would be glad to have you Excabor i sent you a psn message (:
  • Stubie
    Stubie
    ✭✭
    Hello I'm just returning to the game after a break. I have a 450ish cp Templar healer and a Stam Sorc dps. I'd love to join. I have a mic and discord etc ... psn: FrumpyCube
  • lunarskull
    lunarskull
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join, PSN: lunarskull
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    I have sent you both an invite ^_^ the discord info is in the MoTD glad to have u both
  • Cadtruck
    Cadtruck
    210+ CP Nord Templar and Orc Nightblade looking to join! Active 3-5 days a week, run PVE and have a ton of stuff to keep the guild trader stocked. Would love an invite!

PSN: Cadtruck
    NA PS4
    CP 330+
    50 Stamina NB - Grishnawk
    50 Mag Templar Healer - Vorgothe